I'm Here For You

"Hey. I know you're sad, I would be too. Although he abused you for years he's still family and it's perfectly fine to miss family without knowing why." Izuku comforted his lover. Shoto pulled the smaller male into a tight hug, put his face in the crook of his neck, and cried. The green haired male patted Todoroki's head and muttered sweet nothings to him.

After Todoroki stopped crying Midoryia went to confront his mother about his sexuality and his lover.
"Mom I have something to tell you." He started.
"Okay Izuku, what is it?" Inko asked with a small hint of concern in her tone.
"I'm bisexual and I'm dating Shoto." Izuku said, looking down.
"Shoto? Who's Shoto?" His mother asked.
"Todoroki, the prince." The green haired male answered.
"AHHH! That's so sweet! I had a feeling you two would end up together! You both are so cute together!" Inko showered Deku in love and affection. She would never say it out loud but she ships it.
"Th-Thank you, mom, for accepting me." Izuku said, giving his mom a hug.
"Ah, mothers instincts." Inko said, flicking her wrist like a popular girl gossiping.

The green haired teen went back to his room where his lover was and flopped on the bed beside him.
"Mm how did it go with your mom, Izu?"
"It went really well, she was really excited."
"I could tell. I heard her squealing."
"I love you, Sho."
"I love you too, Izu."
The two teens shared a passionate kiss.

"It's 9:48, Sho. I'm awfully exhausted. We should go to bed." The green haired boy said, yawning at the end of his sentence as if to prove his point.
"Mmm. you're right, Izu." Todoroki said then went to the bathroom to change while Midoryia changed in his room.

The two males snuggled up to each other in Izuku's bed. Deku in a fetal position with his head on Todoroki's chest. He was wearing pajama pants and an oversized hoodie. Shoto had his arms around the smaller male with his chin resting on the others mop of messy green hair. Todoroki was wearing pajama pants and a loose white shirt.

The teens woke up and got ready for school. Todoroki left earlier because he went to a private school out of town, against his requests of course. Midoryia went to a local high school that was only a ten minute walk. The two shared a hug and kiss goodbye and got on their way.

Izuku met up with his two good friends, Uraraka and Iida, at the front of the school. The three have been friends since sixth grade, they were in tenth now.
"Hey, Deku! How was your break?You were out for a long time, we were really worried, for you and the prince!" Uraraka ran up to Izuku giving him a hug and questioned him about his break. The green haired male visibly flinched.
"O-oh if you don't want to talk about it that's fine!" Ochako quickly said after seeing the male flinch.
"You are not obligated to tell us anything, Midoryia." Iida added.
"N-no! It's fine!" He waved his hands in front of him. "My break was, um, eventful ahaha." Izuku said.
"We should probably get to class now, it starts in five minutes." Iida said, looking at his watch.
"Y-yeah!"
"Totally!"

The trio walked into class with two minutes to spare.
"Deku, are you and the prince friends?" Uraraka queried. The green haired teen choked on air.
"I-I guess you could say we're pretty close friends." Izuku said.
"Ah, Alright. That makes since. Say, were you out to be with him while he was in his coma?" Uraraka kept pushing on with questions. Then the teacher walked in. Deku let out a sigh; the teacher was late, as expected.
"Ugh, you all showed up. Hello class, I had a decent week so far, I don't care about if you all did though. Also welcome back Midoryia, the class missed you." Aizawa said. He looked dead but he always does so the class is no longer surprised by this.

The class erupted after hearing about Midoryia being back, they truly did miss him. No one was as happy without their cinnamon roll there. Some kids patted Deku on the shoulder, some said 'welcome back', and others gave him a hug. It all came to an end after the teacher told them to sit down and that they could talk to each other during lunch. The bell rang, signaling homeroom was over and the class separated to their electives. This school was the school not many people wanted to go to, a lot of kids wanted to go to high schools where they could train their quirks to help them become police officers or just people to help others in need in general, but this school was just a regular high school with electives and core classes.

Izuku walked into his drama class, he always loved acting as a child.
"Okay everyone today we will start 'Dear Evan Hanson'. We will hold auditions for roles tomorrow so until class is over try figuring out which role you want to audition for." The drama teacher said then walk to the side as the class automatically clumped together into different groups of friends.

Deku and Uraraka started talking to each other about which roles they wanted to audition for.
"I think I want to audition for Evan Hanson, I really like his character." Midoryia said.
"I want to audition for Zoe Murphy! Her character is really cool!" The brunette said then started to walk off.
"Ochako.." she said while walking away. Midoryia's mind went haywire. 'Did she just tell me her first name? Is that a nickname? I don't know Uraraka's first name. There's no way for me to know if it's her first name or not. Today is going to be interesting.'

~~Time Skip~~

Izuku got home and started texting Todoroki.
Izu babe: my friend muttered something as she walked away from me today and it sounded like a name and I don't know her first name but I don't know if it's a nickname or someone else's name and I don't know what to do!
My prince: well you should probably ask her about it. It was most likely a nickname or someone else's name though.
Izu babe: ok. Bye. Love you
My prince: bye. Love you too~

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter (and dear Evan Hansen)

Sorry for the late update!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!