Standing The Test Of Time

Todoroki leaned in close to Midoryia and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips, pulling away soon after. Dopamine started flooding the twos senses, making them want more due to it being their first kiss. The teens leaned into another just-as-passionate kiss to calm down the dopamine overload.

"I love you." Midoryia said turning to the bi-haired male that was laying beside him.
"I love you too, Izu." Todoroki replied then gave Deku a peck on the cheek.
"Izu?" The green haired boy questioned.
"Yes! It's cute! Do you not like it?" The other male asked, a frown painting itself on his face.
"No no! I like it! You can call me that! But only if I can call you Sho." He replied.
"Sho, I like it but not as much as I like you." Todoroki said.
"Aww, I like you too!" Midoryia exclaimed, blushing.

Around midnight the boys parted, going back to their homes. Izuku was showered in love, affection, and a short worry session as to where he was.

Shoto got back to the castle and was brutally beaten. His father was so upset with him for staying out after curfew. He left with first and second degree burns and wasn't able to go to the hospital until morning.

Shoto didn't wake up that morning. Endeavor took his son to the hospital and the doctors told him he went into a coma. They don't know when he'll wake up but if he doesn't after three months they will take him off of his lifelines.

Endeavor felt horrible and announced to the whole village that the prince had gone into a coma. Todoroki only had one frequent visitor, and it wasn't his dad. Midoryia had made it his plan to go to the hospital everyday and stay as long as he could.

"I love you, Sho." Izuku whispered to his lover. He was holding Todoroki's hand and felt a small squeeze. Izuku's stomach did flips. It's been a month and a half since he went into this state. Shoto's eyes were still closed.

Another month past. The coma-induced male only had two weeks to wake up but things weren't looking so good on his half. A week past.

"Please, Sho, wake up for me. I need you. They're going to take you off of life support if you don't wake up before Sunday. I love you and I'll be back later." Izuku lifted Todoroki's hand and gave it a small kiss then left. After the green haired male left Shoto's lips curled into a small frown.

'I can hear him. I can hear him everyday! But I can't do anything about it! I can't move! I can't just sit hear and listen to my precious Izu fall apart! I'm coming Izu, I'll be home soon.' Todoroki thought.

"Still asleep. He only has two more days, Mr. Midoryia." The nurse said as Izuku sniffled.
"Yes, I know, thank you." The green haired male said, looking from the nurse, to his lover, then back to the nurse.

"Sho, I need you to wake up. They're taking you off of life support in twelve hours. I love you and I'll be back later." Midoryia was sobbing; he couldn't take this kind of stress right now, no one could but they were better at hiding it.

Izuku got home and put on the news.
"King Endeavor has killed himself last night more about it in an-" He choked on something in between a sob and a laugh. Izuku didn't know why but he was glad the king was dead. He had a feeling Endeavor was connected to his lovers coma in some way.

The nurses went into Todoroki's hospital room, unplugged him from all of his life support, and unhooked I.V.s that were keeping him from being heavily malnourished. The only sound that filled the room was the flatline of the heart monitor.

Suddenly, Izuku burst through the door to his lovers hospital room.
"I can't let you do this!" He yelled.
"I'm sorry, sir, but-" the nurse was cut of by the heart monitor beeping every few seconds instead of the long beep that filled the room just minutes ago.
Todoroki's eyes shot open.

"Sho! Baby! You woke up!" Izuku ran over to his boyfriend and showered him in love and affection, peppering kisses all over his face.
"I-Izu. I h-heard you the whole t-time. It w-was so hard t-to hear you f-falling apart and not being a-able to do anything." Shoto's voice was hoarse and stuttery from not being used for so long but Midoryia didn't care, he was just happy his lover was alive.

"I love you so much! Please don't leave me again!" Izuku whisper yelled.
"I love you t-too baby. I w-won't." Todoroki replied giving his boyfriend a peck on the lips.
Todoroki was released from the hospital the next day and stayed at Midoryia's house. Shoto didn't want to admit it but he was hella scared to face his dad.

"Do you remember what happened to put you into a coma, Sho?" The shorter male asked.
"W-well since I was out s-so late father got upset a-and-" Todoroki started to sob but kept talking nonetheless. "He b-beat me up pretty badly and gave me multiple second and third degree burns h-he kicked and punched me o-over and over a-again and my body c-couldn't take it. That's why I-I wanted to c-come to your house. I-I didn't want to face h-him again." Shoto's sobbing was reduced to small sniffles occasionally.
"Well, you'll be happy to hear this then."
"Hear what?"
"Endeavor committed suicide a few nights ago." Izuku said, looking away, anger was flowing through his veins.
"O-oh?" Was all the bicolor haired male could seem to say, of course he was happy he didn't have to deal with his old man anymore but he was also kind of sad and he didn't know why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wowie, don't you just love angst?

I almost cried multiple times writing this.

Enjoy, and please don't kill me.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!