Oh My

My Prince: I just remembered something, Izu!
Izu Babe: What? What is it, Sho?
My Prince: Since I am the prince I have access to everyone's files, including their first and last names.
Izu Babe: Wait, really?
My Prince: Yeah! You just need to give me the name she said and her last name.
Izu Babe: Oh. Alright. The name she said was Ochako and her last name is Uraraka.
My Prince: Ok. I'll text you back in a few minutes. I Love You.
Izu Babe: Mk. I love you too.

Midoryia found himself pacing around his room. He didn't know what to do. Earlier that day he started reading more of the Dear Evan Hansen script only to find out that Zoe Murphy is Evans crush and lover. Out of nowhere the familiar ding of Deku's phone rang throughout his room startling him.

My Prince: I found something.
Izu Babe: Really? What did you find?
My Prince: Her name is Ochako Uraraka. Do you know if she was really talking to you Izu?
Izu Babe: Positive. There was no one around at the time. Other than other cliques but they were behind her when she started to walk away. I was the closet to her.
My Prince: I'm coming over. I'll see you in about ten minutes.
Izu Babe: Oh. Ok. See you soon.

Deku started pacing again and sure enough, ten minutes later, he heard a knock on his door.
"I'll get it!" He yelled even though his mom was still at work, she made crafts and sold them in her very own art shop.  Izuku opened the door to find his boyfriend pacing back and forth with a worried expression.
"Izu!" Todoroki threw the smaller male into a big hug.
"Sho!" He yelled back putting his arms around the prince.
"What's wrong? What's got you so riled up Shoto?" Izuku asked started to get worried.
"You're-you're not going to leave m-me behind and fall in love with-with her, r-right?" He broke off into broken sobs after he finished his question.
"Oh, Shoto! I would never leave you because I love you! Now why don't you come inside and we can go to my room and just calm down." Izuku said in attempt to comfort his lover.
"O-ok." Todoroki said. Midoryia took Shoto's hand in his own and led him to his room.

"So, I've been wondering." Deku started.
"Ah, that can't be good." Todoroki retorted, chuckling.
"Shut up! Anyways, who's going to be king now? I know you have a sister but I don't think I've heard of any brothers." Izuku queried.
"Mmm. Well I definitely don't want to be king. Also, I do have brothers. They just like to stay under the radar. I'll probably just leave it up to Fuyumi and we can have a Queen instead."
"She would be a great Queen! I would honestly hate it if I couldn't see you because of royalty things." Deku said playfully puffing out his cheeks and crossing his arms for effect.
"You're so cute. I hope you know that." Todoroki said and then pecked the green haired teen on the tip of his nose. Midoryia's face erupted and blossomed into a wonderful cherry color. He dug his face into Shoto's chest.

~~An hour later~~

"Izuuuu I have to gooo." Todoroki whined. Deku was currently latched onto his arm.
"But I don't want you to goo." The shorter male puffed out his cheeks and buried his face into the heterochromatic teens arm.
"Izuku, look at me. It's ten o'clock and we both have school tomorrow. I'll tell you what, since tomorrow is Friday, I will come over right after school and I will stay the night until late Saturday night. Sound good?" Shoto asked trying to find a way to go home. He wouldn't say it in the moment but he also wanted to stay.
"Ok!" Deku instantly let go of his arm, gave him a kiss on the lips, and waved goodbye.

~~Izuku's School~~

"Hey Uraraka! Hey Iida!" Midoryia said running towards his two friends.
"Hey deku!" Uraraka smiled. The green haired male started to smile as well, he thought her bubbly attitude was incredibly contagious.
"Hello Midoryia." Iida said waiving slightly. 
"Iida, you can walk ahead a bit please." Izuku said so he could talk a bit more privately to Uraraka.
"Oh, alright." Iida replied and started to walk a bit faster than his usual pace.
"Uraraka, was that name you said yesterday your first name?"
"Y-yes.."
"Do.. do you have a crush on me?"
"Yes I d-do."
"Um... umm.. I need to use the bathroom. I'll see you in class."
"O-ok."

Izuku started texting Todoroki straight away.
Izu Babe: She has a crush on me..
My Prince: You don't have a crush on her though. Right?
Izu Babe: No! Of course not! I love you. But what am I supposed to tell her?
My Prince: Tell her you're dating someone. If she asks who then say Shoto. If she asks who Shoto is tell her who Shoto is.
Izu Babe: Ok. I'll see you tonight:)! I love you!
My Prince: See you tonight. I love you too!

Izuku confronted Uraraka at the end of homeroom.
"Uraraka I have something to tell you." Ochako's eyes light up.
"I feel so bad to say this but I'm dating someone." Deku says rubbing the back of his neck.
"O-oh. Who is I-it?" She asked.
"Shoto." Midoryia answered and then looked away.
"Who's Shoto?" Another question.
"...The prince..." he could see the tears started to prick at the corners of her eyes.
"You're Gay?!" She yelled.
"I'm bisexual actually." Izuku said, tears were starting to prick at his eyes as well.
"Disgusting." It was the last thing she said before walking away.

When Deku got home his face was puffy from crying all day.
"Izu! What happened!?" Shoto ran to his lover and gave him a tight hug, refusing to let go.
"I-I told her what y-you told me t-to tell h-her and.. and she called me d-disgusting..." He trailed off looking up at Shoto.
"I'm going to kill her."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wowie I didn't include the auditions bc I honestly didn't know what to put for it. So here's the cast.

Cynthia Murphy: tsuyu
Larry Murphy: Kaminari
Jared Kleinman: Bakugo
Zoe Murphy: Uraraka
Alana Beck: Jiro
Connor Murphy: Kirishima
Evan Hansen: Izuku
Heidi Hansen: Momo

It's kinda late sorryyy

Don't hate me for making Uraraka a bitch pls

HAVE A GREAT WEEK