School day

Tweek pov
I sat alone at a seat, suddenly a boy with a blue hat and blue sweater sat next to me. He looks like he is going to bully me and he was the first one to speak "why do you look so gay" he asked, "um my mom wanted me to wear gay stuff or else. She would spank me." I lied. "Oh are you hot? Your sweating." He said. "Oh no. I just get hot really quick."I said. "Alright" he said. That was a close one.

It's been a few minutes and were finally here. The school looks so big as like I would get lost already.
We started off walking into the school and of course,it was bigger than I thought. I wonder where is the office so I could get my schedule. I was checking every where until I found it. I step inside the office and saw a tall man with blonde hair. "Oh hey new kid! Your here to get your schedule right?"he asked, " um yes. I'm here for my schedule". "Okay. I'm going to find your schedule"he said. "Okay!".
A few minutes later
"Finally I found it!" He yelled. "Your name is tweek tweak right?" He asked. "Yes that me!" I yelled. Then he handed me my schedule.
So first I had a teacher name Ms.rosa. She is a math teacher great, oh wait I have...periods? Really?!?
Wait...there is some thing in the back...hmm...it says that I'm really smart and I'm one of the smartest students.Wow I am! So if you have ms.rosa for 1st period your really smart! And then the other periods your really smart! Yay!
So it's room 101 in the 12th grade hall?
Oh yeah they just put ms.rosa classroom in the 12th grade hall for no reason. Okay let's go in!
So all of a sudden I see half girls nutting over a boy.
Really?
Oh is that boy who sat next to me and he is really hot.
Wait what am I thinking!
I'll just set in the desk where it says my name.
Oh there it is!
I sat at the desk and I feel like no one didn't notice me step into the classroom.
That is great they didn't notice me.
Finally math class was over.
Next I had Science.
Great....
-time skip-
It was lunch time. I head over to my locker to get my lunch cause I didn't liked the food at this school.
Cause I heard that this school serve bad food.
I sat alone by myself until a gang came and sat where I was setting.
WILL THEY HURT ME?!?
WILL THEY THROW FOOD AT MY FACE?!?
I was panicking.
Ugh...
I am totally going to the bathroom I feel like I want to throw up...

To be continued...