Ending...

Tweek POV (I know this story makes no sense)
Well,that was over... everything was great so far! Kenny got with butters...
How Kenny and butters got together...
"Hey..butters..." Kenny said. "Heya,Kenny!" Butters said." "Since we've been best friends since 4th grade. I wanted to tell you something..." Kenny said. Butters was confused. "I love you and... can you be my boyfriend... Your really a sweet person..." Kenny said. Butters was silent. "YES!" Butters said as he hugged Kenny and kissed him. "CONGRATULATIONS,LOVE BIRDS!" I yelled.
~after that~
"I'm so glad that Kenny and butters got together. Now Kenny isn't around me!" Tweek said. "My kids are 12 year old now. There growing so fast." I remember this day when me and craig met as I look at a picture of us when we met.
"Hey honey. Wanna go out to the mall with the kids?" Craig ask. "Sure." I said and went to the room to change.

-At the mall-
"Mom. Can you buy me this? I need new shoes. I need a dress,a hat and more beautiful things for me." Jessica said. "Honey,That way too much. You don't want your mom to spend that much money on those things." Said Craig. "But,dad!" Jessica said. "Sweetie,I can buy you at least some new shoes. Your shoes are getting dirty and ripped." I said. "Ugh Fine." Jessica said. I giggled. "Mom! I want this! I need this!" Devan said as he pointed at a computer. "How much does it cost?" I ask. "It's 346$" devan said. "Woah that a lot." Tweek said. "Ask your dad for a bit of money." Tweek said. "Okay." He said as he went to Craig.

Devan POV
"Dad!" I said. "Yes devan?" Craig said. "What are you doing?" I ask. My dad quickly hides his phone. "Oh nothing... umm... what do you need?" Craig ask. "My mom said he was going to buy me a computer." I said. "Alright here you go." Craig said as he handed me the money.

-after the mall-

Tweek POV
We always been a happy family and my friends started dating others. They got so happier. Savannah moved to California with her girlfriend. My friends just being happy with the people who they are with and I'm happy being with my family too.
"I love y'all guys." I said.
"I love you too,mom." Devan and Jessica said as they hugged me. "We all love you." Craig said as he kissed me. I smiled.
"Thanks guys. I love y'all guys too." I said and hugged them back. Tears rolled down of my face. "Hope we will be together forever..."

-THE END-
"HEY! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY!" Tweek yelled. "This story is too long. It has 46 parts." Craig said. "Yeah. So,your finish with the story now!" Tweek said. "Yeah,Guys. Well,goodbye,guys." Craig said. "Goodbye guys!" Tweek said.

(I'm might make 'Will I ever get love 2'
COMING OUT ON DECEMBER 28,2019!)