C-craig! (Smut)

Tweek pov
It's a normal day just getting up from my alarm and getting ready. I'm wearing shorts and a sweater.
I went to the bus stop by myself and listening to music like I normally do.
But I actually didn't want to go to my own bus... I wanted to go to Craig's bus...
Maybe I should actually go...running...
I went running to Stan and Craig's gang stop because I didn't like my own bus...
I finally got there and I got there early ,so they would come here in any second....
Oh there they are!
"Hi g-guys!" I said.
"Oh hey tweek, what are you doing here aren't you in the other bus?" Craig said.
"Is just that in my other bus...it's kinda boring..." I said.
"Oh okay"Craig said.
Time skip ( schools over)

School was over and I was walking to my home cause I didn't liked going to the bus, but I felt like some one was following me...
I wonder who...
I turned around and see a tall man with blue hat...Craig?
"Craig? Why are you following me?" I asked.
"Sorry... I just wanted to stay at your house because my parents are fighting" Craig said.
"Oh ok sure! You can stay!" I said.
"I can introduce you to my family if you want?" I said.
"Sure that fine." Craig said.
"Okay!" I said.
"We should be going now." Craig said.
"True let's head on." I said.

We continued walking and my phone kept vibrating while we were walking.
"Why is your phone keep vibrating?" Craig asked.
"I don't know... I'm just going to check..." I said.

He took away my phone and he was shocked by what he saw...
He clicked on the Instagram app and saw I had a lot of followers.
"Are you famous or what?!?" He asked as he was shocked.
"No, I'm not...but I don't know how I get too many followers." I said.
"Well I think your famous in instagram cause in this picture you're se-...I mean pretty good I guess" Craig said.
"Oh really I guess thanks...?" I said.
"We should head now." I said.
"Sure..." Craig reply...

We continue walking and we were finally here at my precious home!
I took out my keys out of my backpack and put my keys into the lock. I opened the door seeing my parents cooking good food and even my home was pretty clean.
Woah....
"Wow, your home is big and clean!" Craig said.
"Yup" I said.
We went upstairs
and went into my room. I was just letting craig look around my room and everything else.
Craig's pov (smut time!)
I was looking at tweek lips they look tasty to be honest...
I wanted to kiss him so bad...but I have to ask him for permission.
"Can I kiss you?" I asked.
"Ngh... y-yes..." tweek said.
I kissed him and my tongue went inside his mouth. I was traveling my tongue everywhere in his mouth. He was moaning a bit.
I couldn't help myself but he actually looked like he had a great body...
I push him against his bed and started taking out my sweater.
"C-craig!" Tweek yelled...
"If were actually going do this....we got to use protection...." tweek said.
"Well no? Your a boy!" I said.
"I have b-both genders..." tweek said.
"Ohh..."
I started kissing him and I started taking off his pants... Until I tooled it off I stick my two fingers inside his hole... Dang he has a tight entrance!
He was moaning like crazy!
So I stop...
To be continued...