First Date Jitters: Chapter Three:

"I think I am gonna have fun making you cum, til you are dry, Ummmm, Sexy, I think I am gonna have you all tied up this weekend, Unless we have our duties, Otherwise, You are mine for the whole weekend", He cooed seductively

"I think I am gonna have fun making you cum, til you are dry, Ummmm, Sexy, I think I am gonna have you all tied up this weekend, Unless we have our duties, Otherwise, You are mine for the whole weekend", He cooed seductively.  He nipped his lover's ear,  & said, "Turn over, I really want to see those glutes, I want to squeeze those asscheeks in my hands", Cole did, as he was told. He turned over, & Merrick looked at him hungrIly.

"These are the most wonderful mouthwatering asscheeks that I ever saw, God, I would fuck them, tease them, bite them, & fuck them again, Just to drive you insane with lust, Lover", he growled with desire, & seduction.  He slapped the dimpled asscheeks, massaged them, lined up his hard, & leaking cock, so he could fuck him royally.

"Mmmm, Babe, You shouldn't really tease like this, Looking all delicious, & fuckable", Merrick purred seductively. He smacked the pert ass in front of him, "You like that, Don't you ?", He did it again, "Slut, I want you to move around sexy, while you fuck that tight little entrance, while I get off", He whispered seductively.  Cole was fucking himself, & Merrick's mouth drooled hungrily, as he watched. 

"Mmmm, Baby, I think that I am gonna have you naked all the time, Even, When we morph, God, You are driving me crazy like this", The Lunar Wolf  said with a seductive growl, He howled, as he came, & bent his lover over, spread his asscheeks apart, & took over possession of his treasure, His lover's sweet hole, He was lapping up what was offered. Cole was crying out with pleasure, & happiness, as Merrick was feasting on him.  The Lunar Wolf bit the patch of skin that he was tasting, & found it addictive. He was slapping the voluptuous asscheeks, like they were bongos.

"Baby, Put that mouth to use, I want to see what a hot cocksucker you are", He purred seductively, as he spread himself out, cock & balls out in all of their glory. Cole did what was told of him, He took one ball, & gave it a tongue bath, He soon alternated each one, which pleased his lover immensely.  He roughly pulled Cole up, & commanded as he exclaimed , "Get up on all fours, Spread your delicious ass for me, I want to see what belongs to me !", Cole did as he was he was told, & exposed himself to his hunky man.

"Mmmmm, You look so deliciously sexy to me, Cole, All spread out like this, God, I can just eat you the fuck up !", He exclaimed, as he was aroused by the sight in front of him.  He licked the inner most intimate part, Cole was blushing like a school boy.  "God, This tush, I just want to bite it, I want to bite it every time, When you wiggle it around in front of me", He took some lubricant, & shoved a finger up his hole, & was gonna attempt to take his virginity over, & over again.

"Cole, You are such a sight, I think that you are so beautiful with clothes on, I think it's a crime to cover up such a young bod like yours", He smiled, as he was showing his sharp teeth. "I think you should show it to the world, Don't you think ?", He slowly & quickly fucked in, & out of him. The Stimulation was so great, The Red Wild Force Ranger practically screamed out, exclaiming, "Yes !", Merrick was grinning slyly, cause he has Cole literally by the balls. He was thinking of how to accomplish his plans, But in the meantime, He fucked Cole into unconsciousness, Then he went to make a phone call to arrange everything.

The Pool Hall that Merrick visits was ready for the action, There was a rough, & horny male crowd, who wants the show to begin. Cole was so nervous, He couldn't believe that he agreed to what his lover had suggested this to him, He was so scared of being taken, But Merrick wouldn't let that happen to him. "Enjoy being viewed at, Gorgeous", He cooed seductively, as he pinched an asscheek, & got him into position. The Lunar Wolf Ranger was getting his rocks off, & having his kink fulfilled.

There was no turning back, Everyone gathered around the stage, As the auction was gonna start, The music was bumping, & grinding. Cole couldn't believe that he was being stared at like prey in front of a pack of wolves. Once, The music stopped, Merrick announced, "I got a goodie for you tonight, Cole Evans, The Leader of Power Rangers Wild Force, He is ready to shows everything", & he was getting ready to get to the bidding. "He is a hell of a piece of meat", The Lunar Wolf encourages the patrons.

"What would I get for this scrumptious red button down shirt ?", The Shorter Man said with his eyes gleaming. "$200 !", One man exclaimed, as he called out to him.  "$400 !" was another offer that was called to him, "$1, 500 !!!!" was screamed out. Merrick exclaimed, "Sold !", & he went behind Cole, so he could do the next thing. Cole was sweating profusely, as he was nervous about what his lover is up to. Merrick was sensually dancing, as he went behind him, & caressed him, so he would have him under control.

He caressed his younger lover's body, til it was sensitive. Then, Before the Red Wildforce Power Ranger knew it. Merrick took a claw like fingernail, & slit his shirt all the way down, while the buttons were popping off. He found some body oil, & massaged his skin, til it was glistening. Then, He tweaked those delectable nipples, til they were erect. He danced his way back to the front, & he was having fun with them further. 

"Ugh !!!!!", Cole shouted out in pleasure from the stimulation, Merrick gave them a tug, Cole howled even more in response, Then, He got more oil, & oiled him up, so the lights would shine on him.  The Patrons were  hooting, & hollering in response to it. Merrick winked at him, & pinched an asscheek once again, making him squeal like a girl. "What would I get for this red headband ?", as he was tantalizing stroking his sensitive nipples. He slowly pulled his shirt off, & tugged it off, & swung it around, as he danced towards the crowd.