I Don't; Prologue

August Alsina.

"Just tell me you love me, man." I said desperately.

She looked like she was thankin' bout what I said and kept ha face neutral. Did ha love fa me die? Was there any love hea'? I know I'm not the same nigga she fell in love with. I know I'm a lil different. I changed and maybe she don't love this new nigga in front of ha, but shit, it's still me.

"I can't." She said.

I looked at ha with tears in ma eyes. "Don't do this, man. You love me, baybeh. I know you do." I grabbed ha hands.

She bit ha lip, tryin hard not ta cry in front of me, but I seen this befo. I saw the tears in ha eyes and I knew it's because of me. "August," She gulped, muttering a "oh my god" ta haself because the tears she refused ta shed in front of me were shedding. "I don't love you anymore. I don't. Move on like you were already doing. And I'm taking my son with me, far away from you. I just can't with you anymore."

I bit his lip starin at the ground, shakin ma head. "Don't do this ta me. We a family. Don't take ma family from me. You love me, baybeh, you do. I'a do betta. I promise!"

"August, I don't. You're not the man I fell in love with. You became someone else. You're doing drugs, drinking a lot, and you brung multiple women around while my child is here. In your custody! This isn't the August I fell for."

She walked away from me to go to the dresser that held huge bags of weed, small bags of cocaine, pill bottles, and empty bottles of Hennessy and Ciroc.

"Look, Anthony! My child sees this shit and you allowed it. You never once tried to at least hide it, did you?" I shook ma head nah as she rolled ha eyes. "Of course not."

I walked up ta ha and grabbed ha waist and hugged ha tight."Baybeh, I'll stop. Just please love me. I missed you so fuckin' much. I waited so long fa you ta come back. Don't leave me again."

"I did too. Only to find out this. I–"

I shut ha up by kissin ha. I pulled ha closer, deepenin the kiss. I couldn't lie and say I didn't miss this feeling. I missed the fuck outta ha. I craved ha lips on mine. She moaned, grabbing the back of ma head. As our lips moved in sync, ma hands found their way ta ha ass. Kissin Sarah made so many feelins resurface.

"Stay with me." I said in between kisses.

I still love Sarah with all of ma heart. This is still ma love and I still wanna be with ha.

I pulled away, starin ha in the eyes. "I love you, Sarah, just please give us another chance."

She bit ha lips, removin ma hands from ha. "No."

"Why not?" I was becomin angry and I knew the shit I took earlier was going to affect my behavior later on. I fought hard against this shit, now I couldn't do shit but let this shit take over.

"Because I can't. I don't love you anymore, August."

"Why the fuck not?" I barked, shovin ha against the wall.

"August, baby you're scaring me." She cried, puttin ha hands up ta block me from comin at ha.

Ma chest heaved up and down. I pushed ha arms away befo placing ma hands on the wall on each side of ha. "So I'm fuckin baybeh na? Just a few seconds ago it was fuck me, right? You couldn't even tell me you love me, bitch, but I'm fuckin baybeh?"