<3>(Draco x Muggle! Reader) Love At First Sight

(This is short. I really have a hard time, so its only about 1/6 of the last one ;-;)
(Draco also somehow has muggle money so lol)

Draco was fuming. His entire life, growing up as a Malfoy, Draco always had been taught that only pure blooded families were good... That muggle borns were disgusting... Only to learn that Narcissa Malfoy was not his mother, but instead, a muggle woman. Draco had little to no information on her. Draco knew that she lived in London, and he had a tattered note along with photograph, the edges of the picture bent, signaling the time, wear and tear that this picture had endured.

Draco, finally coming to, realizing his surroundings, stopped. Draco saw a vast amount of trees, although he was obviously in the more thinner area of the forest. Draco turned his attention to a wooden bench, that seemed to be logs, not planks, that were put together, with dirt stuck in the cracks, and slight moss growing on a blackened part running up the side of one of the logs. Draco finally sat, his soulful stormy grey/blue eyes shutting as he inhaled the scents of the nature around him.

(A mix of third person before changing to first person)
Draco heard the slight crunch of leaves, and he opens his eyes to see a sight in front of him. Draco sees a woman with (Hair/Length) (Hair/Color) hair, it glistening ever so slightly, and her (Skin/Tone) skin glowing as she turned towards me, her slight figure coming to face me, her (Eye/Color) eyes setting themselves upon my figure before she sent me a wonderful grin that made my heart thump and a jittery feeling start in my stomach and course through my blood, nearly wiping my mind of the situation at hand.

Her movement towards me is what finally snapped me out of my trance, as she came to sit by me, the light shining across her face, almost giving her an angelic look.

"Uh... H-hi!" My voice came out in a shaky tone, and I cringed at the squeak that came out of my mouth.

She replied with a soft smile and an airy laugh, "Hello, my name is (Your/Name),"

(Your/Name)'s voice made me forget about everything. Everything except for fuzzy except her. I've never been one to believe in love at first sight, but this might as well be it.

"-llo...?" (Your/Name)'s voice broke my thoughts, and everything became crystal clear again, almost as if I had been underwater before.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I was kind of spacing out. Mind repeating?" I replied awkwardly.

"I was asking your name, silly," (Your/Name) giggled, and hell, even that was cute.

"Oh... Uh, it's Draco," I scratched the side of my face as the blood rushed to my ears, and I knew they had to be scarlet.

"Nice to meet you Dragon," (Your/Name) said with yet another giggle, before posing the question, "So, Dragon, mind explaining what you're doing out here? I don't think I've seen you around here before,"

"Well... I'm looking for my mother..." I explained quite awkwardly, "I think she lives in this area,"

"Oh! So you're not from around here! Explains the eccentric look," (Your/Name)'s face glowed with happiness as she kept the conversation going.

Before I knew it, it was nearly midnight, and I regretted the decision of merely wearing a thin dress shirt and pants as shivers rammed through my body, my skin feeling like ice.

"Hey..." I turned to look at (Your/Name), her face still having that angelic glow only by the moonlight, "Do you have anywhere to stay, seeing as you... Yeah never mind," (Your/Name) asked awkwardly.

"Actually no I don't," I giggled (omg get me a mans who can giggle)

"Oh, well... If you want, you can stay with me and I can help you find your mother..." (Your/Name) scratched the back of her head awkwardly, and I gladly accepted the offer, before taking her hand, allowing me to guide me to her home.

I never believed in love at first sight.

I still don't.

But I know this crush will blossom, as this wonderful woman graces me with her beauty and loving personality.