<4><Smut>(Linny) I am your mistake, you are mine.

Smut- Sexual Activities (Close to a lemon though) (Not Sex)
(This was supposed to have two smut scenes, but I decided against it)
Molly isn't a supportive mother in this one 😭

Dom!Ginny x Sub!Luna

No warning, it'll start off with some hardcore smut.

Exit now if you are uncomfortable.

Their lips were moving in perfect synchronization, tongues intermingled, saliva trailing down the side of a platinum blondes face, hair so white it nearly matched the bed sheets it was splayed out across. The checkered comforter was carelessly thrown to the side as the red head pinned Luna's hands down over head. Ginny raised her head, her tongue coming out of Luna's mouth as one of the redhead's hands found their way to the buttons on Luna's shirt slowly unbuttoning the white shirt as the other hand kept Luna's hands above her head. Ginny's leg moved slightly as she shifted her straddling position to put her knee between Luna's legs to slowly rub her private parts through her underwear, their skirts discarded a long time ago.

Luna let out a small whimper as Ginny's lips started to connect with her neck, ducking and leaving small but fresh red marks, not yet swollen but still there. Ginny smirked down at the white hair girl below her, a hand trailing down to Luna's thigh, picking it up slightly as Ginny revelled at the masterpiece pinned beneath her.

"I love you," Ginny whispered lustfully, her eyes swimming in the emotion.

Luna's whimpers of pleasure made Ginny want to speed things up, but-

Ginny was snapped out of her thoughts as she heard the door slam open, followed by a furious voice.

"Ginerva Weasley!" Ginny's eyes widened as she flipped over, backing up next to her girlfriend, scrambling for something to at least out something between herself and her girlfriend and the furious mother infront of her.

Let's just say... Ginny Weasley was shamed by her mother as the summer progressed, Luna was sent home,  and Ginny returned to Hogwarts for her last year feeling choked up.

Ginny P.O.V.

I sat down in the great hall, not caring about anything as I stared at my white haired girlfriend, my heart still thumping like the wings of a bird in my chest. Every time I looked at her, I couldn't help it... She was just... So beautiful. I kept pining from agar before being snapped out of my thoughts by a first year Gryffindor.

"Excuse me, are you going to eat?"

I looked down at a brown eyed girl, who had black hair and brown skin, before smiling.

"Sorry about that," I responded, hoping that I hadn't upset the young Gryffindor in any way.

She gave me a grin of reassurance, before I looked over to see my girlfriend... Bring kissed by another girl from Slytherin.

I growled, nearly smashing everything in sight, but with great restraint, I kept such emotions at bay, settling on sending a murderous glare towards the Slytherin girl, who seemed to be forcing themself onto my girlfriend, clawing the table slightly as I shook with rage, my face becoming red as I continued to watch the scene unfold infront of me.

A low guttural growl came from the back of my throat, catching the attention of some of the Gryffindors around me, the first and second years seeming somewhat fearful at the aura I was giving off.

I stormed over to the scene happening, ripping the Slytherin girl off of my girlfriend, throwing her to the ground. I then sauntered inbetween them. I growled at the Slytherin, finally getting a look at her.

The Slytherin had green eyes respectable of her house, though they were large, giving them an innocent look. She had a pinkish tint about her face, obviously not from makeup, but that almost sun-kissed look. The Slytherin also had heart shaped lips, with a pale pink tint about them. She had sun-washed blonde hair done in a braid.

In all honesty, she looked like she belonged in Hufflepuff, but as the wide grin spread across her lips, her eyes widening, getting an evil glint in them, I understood why this girl belonged in Slytherin.

"Get the hell away from girlfriend," I was seething, seeing red as I glared down at the sun-kissed snake.

"What're you going to do about it?" The cheshire cat grin keeping ahold of its place on the Slytherin's face.

I growled as I continued to glare at the Slytherin, my gaze following her as she rose to her feet. "It seems to me," she began, meeting my furious gaze before continuing, "as if your girl friend here... Wasn't doing anything against it. She almost- May I suggest- enjoyed it,"

That was it. I knew my face was transforming into one of pure rage as I looked upon her. I clenched my fists, staring at her, despising the shit-eating smirk holding its place among her features.

"I can see why... She seems like a slut to me~" I know Luna wouldn't care, but I did.

I raised my clenched fist, swinging in an almost blind rage. Delight coursed through my veins as I watched the Slytherin keel over from the impact.

"Bitch. Never insult my girlfriend again," I turned around, before tilting my head back with an angry grin with warning coursing underneath upon my features, "Or else,"

I, without waiting for a response, then grabbed my girlfriends arm, basically dragging her out of the Great Hall and away from the situation at hand. (Where the hell are teachers? Or Dumbledore? Or prefects. Oh well, fanfiction logic, they were having a meeting lmao)

As I dragged my girlfriend away, I glanced down at her face, absorbing her features. I let a soft look creep to my face, pulling her into a hug. I let my fingertips rub her back in a soft, comforting circle motion. I kissed the top of Luna's head, before gently pushing her away, my gaze meeting hers, taking note of her watery eyes.

"Luna, I don't care about what my mother thinks. She might call us mistakes, but I will always be your mistake, and I hope to be able to say that you will be mine," My voice was soft, comforting.

The tears started flowing, but Luna burst out with a vibrant smile, despite her crying.

"I love you, Ginny," Luna then attacked me in a hug, and I wrapped my arms around her, enveloping her in warmth. I put my mouth against the top of her head, kissing her.

"I love you too," I smiled into her hair, before kissing it again and shifting so that my chin rested on top her head.

I don't care what my mother thinks. If she can't realize that Luna is the greatest thing that ever happened to me, then she doesn't deserve to call herself my mother.

A/N: I apologize for not getting this out sooner. I planned to get it out yesterday, but unfortunately, my life is quite busy... I hope you enjoyed the oneshot, though.