Beginning

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the plot so all rights go to Rick riordan and marvel.

'What now?' thought Percy. As she stood on the beach, the war was over and she was the only one from the seven that survived. Her two cousins were on their own paths now. Thalia was with the remaining hunters and Nico was at camp with Will, whom after the war had become Nico's BF. She didn't want to go home to her mom and Paul and put them in danger so she decided to buy an apartment somewhere. She wanted to stay at the beach a little longer so she sat down and let the water lap at her legs. She smiled remembering the time she and Andrew reunited at Camp Jupiter, a single tear rolled it's way down her scarred face she quickly wiped it away before more came down and looked up and over the sea. She felt someone's presence behind her. " I know your there, you can come on out. I don't bite," she said. She turned around and saw Nicolas Fury a son of Nemesis goddess of revenge and balance." Hey Nick what do you need on this fine morning today?" She questioned a small smile graced her lips yet her sea green eyes were sad and broken underneath a look of hope and peace. He gave her a small smile and asked" I think I need your help with something, if you are willing."

"Umm what is it that you need help with, and why me?" "I need you to help get the Avengers into an actual team and whip them in to shape and working together as a team. I chose you because you were on the greatest team ever and you all worked together like you were born together, so that is why I need you." " I'll go and watch them in a fight with me secretly so they don't know who they are up against and if they really need it then I'll help, deal?"

"Deal" "Good expect me tomorrow." She got up and walked off to get ready for tomorrow. 

A/n: this is my first fanfic so I am new here in the creating business so it probably won't be as good as some but this is a test so if you want to see more please comment and depending on how many people want to see more will be the deciding factor