3

Bold words= Greek. Non bolded words= normal

Last time on Test

They got into position and Steve through his shield at her, she flipped over it and gracefully landed on her feet without making a noise.

Time for some action.

(Warning: I'm not great at writing fighting scenes so, sorry if it sucks) 😓

——————————

3d POV

She put away her daggers, Clint fired an arrow at Percy, hoping to knock her out since the arrow was a tranquilizer arrow. They all watched in anticipation thinking that the arrow would hit her, when all of a sudden, at the last second she snatched it from out of the air and threw it on the ground. "My Cousin is better at bows and arrows then you." Percy scoffed. Natasha

pulled out her gun and shot at Percy, wile Percy using her amazing reflexes dogged the bullet and snatched the gun pointing it at herself and stepping to the window and using the water in the air to see if the gun was out of bullets, seeing as it was out she smiled and caulked the gun. " Audios!" she said winking before pulling the trigger and vapor traveling making it look like she shot her self and magically disappearing.

Tony's POV

What the heck did I just witness? I looked around the room hopping for an explanation, after seeing none, I went back to starring at the spot where "Nunya business" was and stood there looking like a very handsome idiot. But I mean in my defense she had just killed herself and disappeared in front of us so I had a reason. It was pretty obvious that everyone else was in La La land me included because the next thing I hear is Fury shouting at us. Cause all I hear is "WHAT THE HE|| IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!" Well that sure did snap everyone back to life, cause everyone jumped and turned around. There behind us, well now in front of us was Fury and he was furious (pun intended) " What were you guys looking at?!" He said in a monotone voice. " She...she just...l," Natasha mumbled her face stricken with emotion surprising everyone EVEN Fury but he quickly masked it with a scowl. " What are you saying?" He said I spoke up and said " the mystery person we were trying to find earlier just killed herself in front of us after fighting us and watching us and, well it seemed she was testing us. But when she was done she disarmed Nat taking her gun and put it up to her head, winked then pulled the trigger disappearing. Now that I think about it, it was pretty dramatic and at the same time not necessary." I started zoning out when I hear the sound of the elevator moving.

  This is just a filler I am going to NY this up coming weekend and life is just catching up on me and so I probably won't be updating for a while so I just wanna let you lovely pple know. 

P.S.  I hope y'all had a great Christmas!