Part 5

Last time on Testing the Waters

———————————————

"No I am not a shield agent, Nick gave me the suit and I gotta say that I think I like pants and a long sleeve shirt better it's way more comfortable than this. So I'll be right back." Percy rambled before running out into the stairwell, the avengers were standing there stunned unsure of what happened " Well, that was interes..." "What's blue cookie points?" Tony whimpered cutting Bruce off.

————————————————————

3d pov

"Ah, what are blue cookie points? you ask? Get so many points by being respectful and actually listen to me and my lessons and you get points, gather so many points and you get a blue cookie" Percy explained a duffel bag in hand. "But how did you get here so fast? And past two trained assassins UNDETECTED no less! Who are you?!." Tony stammered " Oh but I told you, my name is Persephone Jackson, but seriously call me Percy. Also as for how, well, let's just call it experience." "Ok?! Well why did Fury want you to 'babysit' us?" "Well let's see,  I hate to pull the 'It's classified' card but I am. So just trust that I know what I'm doing. I mean Fury sent me so I must be okay, right?"

——————————————

POV change

Percy POV

"So, one of you showing me my new room? Or do I have to get lost finding it?" "Oh right um, I'll show you." Thor mumbled and he led me to the elevator but I stopped him and pushed him to the stairwell and he nodded heading up two stories before exiting and walked down several hallways making lots of twists and turns before stopping in front of a door "We are here, um if you need anything just ask JARVIS, by thy way, Natasha's room is across the hall and Clint is next to her, everyone else is on thy floor below this one. So see you thy later." " ok bye Thor!" I said opening the door walking in shutting it behind me. I looked around marveling at the interior design. (Pic is above) I set my bag on the bed and opened it. I put away my clothes and set my toiletries and drachmas in the bathroom, before pulling out my books and putting them in the bookshelf as well as some pictures. And I know that you are going to say 'wow seaweed brain! You read?'

And well yes, I do, but they are all in ancient greek and it is to honor Andrew. Anyway I walked over to the bed and kicked my shoes off flopping onto the bed. Having changed at home I looked at the locket that I was wearing and opened it seeing the pictures of Andrew on one side and my cousins and I on the other. Oh Thalia, she looked so hap' oh SHAROL (no offense to people named Sharol of course) Thalia and Nico don't know I left my apartment! They are going to kill me. I can see it on the headlines now, Girl killed by freak storm and haunting voodoo more knowledge of how girls cousins play into her freaky death on page 7. I bolted to the bathroom pulling out two drachmas and turning on the water making mist and took the prism out of the bag with the drachmas setting it up to make a nice rainbow. I threw the coin in it and said "Oh Iris goddess of the rainbow please except my offering, show me Thalia Artemis' hunt." Soon Thalia's face appeared she looked at the screen and raised a single eyebrow crossing her arms. "Kelp for brains, where are you?" Oh no I'm screwed, "Thalia, my lovely cousin, dear you see I was asked for a favor by Nick, you remember Nick right?" I nervously replied ringing my hands together. She sighed tiredly and said "Just stay safe ok? And you need to check in once and a while and as long as you're happy then I'm happy, but that didn't really answer my question. Where are you?" "Um avengers tower?" "Is that a question or an answer?" "An answer." "Ok." "Well I still need to talk to Neeks so I'll let you get back to your hunter stuff, Bye Thalia!" "Bye kelp head!" She swiped through the message and I repeated the whole process again except this time I called Nico. He looked around the bathroom behind me before looking at me glaring. Will came up behind Nico and looked at the screen smiling. "Hey Perce! You should come for dinner sometime this week. We would love to have you come over." I smiled at Will and responded. "Of course, I'd love to, but I think Neeks isn't too happy with me." Will looked at Nico before wrapping his arms around his neck from behind his head in the crook of his neck. I could tell he was telling Nico something because I saw his lips moving Will looked at me and winked. Nico was already loosening up, the glare was gone and replaced by a small minuscule smile that you would have to be looking for it to see it. "Hey Nico, I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner, you see I was asked to help Nick a demigod of Nemeses to train the avengers, and I couldn't help it, I had to take the job. But it doesn't mean that I won't visit okay?" "Alright, and you better visit cause if not I'll shadow travel your a//s to my place and make it look like I kidnapped you just for the fun of it. And stay safe please." "Duly noted, Bye bye Neeks!" He glared and was about to scold me when I swiped through the IM ending it. I was probably going to get an earful the next time I see him but I'll be fine. I walked to the bed and sat down just as someone knocked on the door. I got up and walked over opening the door and popping my head out. Standing there was Steve Rodgers, "What's up?" I asked.

"Um you missed dinner, we had pizza and Nat managed to swipe you a piece, it's on a plate in the microwave if you get hungry," He answered. "Ok thanks." I pulled my head out of the door and shut it. I could hear his footsteps getting quieter and quieter signaling that he was walking away. I checked the time and decided that it was time for bed so I could get a good nights rest and be ready for training tomorrow. I got into my blue pjs and tucked myself into bed and fell asleep dreading the dreams to follow.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated sooner.

I hope you enjoy!