2

3d point of view

The next day Percy got up early and took a shower, she felt relaxed. When she was done she rapped herself in towel and put on undergarments. After she pulled on an assassin type outfit (shown above) and many daggers, and don't forget riptide. After that she headed off to Stark tower to "fight" the avengers. She vapor traveled to the ally way behind the tower, it was dim and nasty not to mention a bit gloomy too. But that was good coverage for her, she used the mist to make it seem like she wasn't there and vapor traveled to the lounge that the avengers were in and sat down in the corner.

Prov: Bruce

I am sitting in my favorite chair in the lounge reading. I'm content with my nice cup of tea and the others seem to be happy too. " Emergency someone is in the building they are not authorized to be here!" JARVIS said alerting everyone of the intruder. Soon everyone was here and I was getting worried JARVIS said that the intruder was in this room, the one room that ALWAYS gets destroyed. I don't know how many times Tony has to pay for new hardwood flooring and white and red pieces of furniture for this grey room, it's annoying.

3d point of view

The avengers all started to split up and search for the intruder, when JARVIS alerted them that someone was coming up in the elevator, a bit nervous they stationed themselves around the elevator door, weapons ready. When suddenly there was a beep and the door slid open to reveal..... a a a a a person.

(Jk it is a bit to short so I guess I won't end it here.)

To reveal Director Fury, he looked around and frowned saying " What's with all the weapons? Quite starring at me!" "Sorry Sir JARVIS informed us of an intruder that we are still trying to find him" Steve replied "Well when you do find him let me know" he said before walking into the elevator, yet unbeknownst to the avengers he was watching them the entire time, and will continue too. Percy was a little bit offended by Steve so she dropped the mist and seeing how they still didn't notice her she said " Well Steve who ever said that I was a man?" She smirked smugly as she watched the avengers heads whip to the sound of her voice. "My my my, so you people are 'earth's mightiest heroes' hmm I'm a little bit disappointed, I mean I've seen better but whatever right?" She smirked seeing how her words were digging under their skin. "Who are you?" "Oh, I'm nunya" " who?" "Nunya business" "Well shall we?" She asked pulling two celestial bronze daggers knowing all too well that's it wouldn't hurt them except for Thor so she'd have to be careful not to expose that little detail to them. They got into position and Steve through his shield at her she flipped over it and gracefully landed on her feet without making a noise.

Time for some action she thought.