iv | maddox.

OYO SUP 🤓
I AM
HERE TO
APPRECIATE YOU GUYS.
LIKE W H A T YOU GUYS
DESERVE IT.

so here goes, i know i was inactive as fuck, ain't even gonna deny it happened because of caleb. my best friend, that's who he was. real big deal of all time, a huge hearted champ. for most of my life, i only ever had him. now i'm not saying it was as bad as with james and lucas, but i saw my man die and all limp before me and it was extremely unpleasant, difficult to get over and almost impossible to not think about. i blamed myself for everything and refused to accept any sort of sympathy/support/love/comfort because if he was gone, i didn't have any right to be happy. or so i thought.

i don't know if you guys know but there's always this moment of realisation you have in your life when you come to terms with everything wrong and right, accept your mistakes and proceed to make them right, be willing to make peace with everything good and bad and embrace your friends once again. most times and for most people, it's too late when that happens. the people, the "friends" always already move on but not here, not you guys. you waited for me, for us and for that i'm a different kind of thankful. and if you ever find yourself having difficulty living, come to me, come to any of us, we'll be here for you like you were here for us because that's what this is about.

we do work hard as hell for everything but really we’re all just dumbfucks not knowing how to handle shit when it gets deep. so what we do is distract ourselves and try to move forward which doesn’t exactly happen. if anyone asks me, you should honestly face your demons instead of ignoring them, they don’t stop chasing you and when you finally do notice them it don’t end well so instead of doing all that you should be strong, well try your best if you unable to do it at first, and conquer it like a fucking pro.

we all a family, YEAAA? our pain, our laughs, our love and our friendship is something each of us is thankful for (if anyone denies this, i'm coming for you), so pushing each other away just ain’t the way you guys. fine. you need space? we get it, we respect it and we wait for you because no one gets left behind but there are many differences between space and ignorance and being unwilling. if not for yourself do it for the ones you love because if they stick with you, you know they’ll make it worth it so try not to lose them, we don’t find so many good people in the same place twice so all i suggest is to keep it until you can’t no more.

HONESTLY ION EVEN KNOW WHAT I’M SAYIN FOR AN AUSTRALIAN I LACK ENGLISH VOCAB but my point here is that i’m really glad that i got back to you guys because i remembered how much i missed y'all and dammit but you make it worth it. if anyone tries to talk down to you or make you feel bad, just simply I G N O R E because what do we do when an annoying fly comes into our car? we try to keep our calm and roll down the glass so that it can get the fuck out, so the haters will leave eventually because they’re so affected by your lack of emotion. that’s a different kind of satisfaction.

SO I’M POSITIVE THAT I’M DONE HERE 🤓 I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤

HALLOW33D
cuntified
infernoes
IiIvorts

TO BE CONTINUED.