The First Time I "Saw Her"

Before I start I just want to say that I co-wrote this with @Cry_Me_An_Ocean so go follow her she's awesome. This also for a school project so we are uploading as we are writing it. Enjoy!

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oakley's POV

I felt someone run into me and then I was on the floor, but when I looked I saw the most gorgeous woman in the entire universe, Riley Angler. I know it's illegal for us to be together, and I could go to jail for liking her but I can't help it.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Riley asked extremely concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine," I replied. I felt myself blushing, so I grabbed my stuff and jumped up.

Before, I could even take one step away she grabbed my hand and spun me around and said,

"Follow me, my love," Riley stated in a low tone so no one could hear us.

"Okay," was all I could say. We speed walked to an empty classroom, and what also happens to be my next class.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Riley said concerned.

I looked at her in disbelief, "You dragged me in here just to ask me that?"

Riley leaned in to whisper. She was so close I could feel her breath on my neck and it sent shivers down my spine, "No, I dragged you in here because 'They' are everywhere and they could be listening."

I looked at her like she was crazy I shook my head, "Who is listening?"

Riley stared in my eyes, I could see my reflection in her beautiful green eyes. "The government and you know they don't like are 'type'."

I was having a panic attack on the inside. "Wh...Wh....W....What do you...um..mean our.....type?"

Riley leans in closer but a tab bit farther outward, "You know what I mean, I've seen you before and I've seen the way you look at me and other girls, you can't hide that from me, my love." She smirks.

I'm still standing here, but I'm in shock and it takes her to shove me across the room for me to realize what just happened.

"You need to watch out or you could get in big trouble. You could even be killed." This is all she said before she walked out of the room and left me there all alone.