Prologue

"What do we do!?" Reggie yelled to the others in the car.

"Just act normal." Veronica said from the back seat.

"What about Kevin!?" Reggie asked as the officer got out of his car. Reggie put his hands on the wheel and gripped it tight.

"I've got him! Just-" Veronica paused, trying to calm down. "Just act normal." The officer was right by the car door by now.

The officer tapped on the glass and Reggie rolled down the window.

"Evening, officer. May I ask why you pulled me over?" Reggie went straight from nervous to his cool and calm, lying, self.

"Yeah, you were going 63 on a 55. Do you have any ID on you? License and registration?" The officer looked at the teens in the car and eyed them. His eyes lingered a lot longer on Kevin in the backseat.

"Your friend okay?" The officer pointed to Kevin in the back and everyone including Kevin froze.

"I-I'm fine, sir. Just a little car sick." Kevin said from the back, trying hard to cover up as much as possible.

The officer stared at him for a bit longer before Reggie gave him his license and registration. Thank god Reggie actually did pass his drivers test.

The officer took it and walked off. Reggie heard him say something in his radio about backup and tensed up again.

"Guys. Uh we-we may have a problem." Reggie said turning around to Veronica and Kevin.

"Yeah, we do." Veronica said. Reggie registered what she meant and both of them looked at Kevin.

He was clutching his stomach and looked way to pale.

"I-I d-dont feel so g-good." He clutched his stomach even tighter. Blood was covering his hand.

They heard more sirens and Veronica looked at Reggie. He was still staring at Kevin. Veronica snapped back to attention and pressed down on Kevin's wound.

Kevin held back a yelp, but it came out anyway. It wasn't loud enough for the officer to hear, but they didn't care if he did hear it.

2 more police cars showed up and 2 officers got out of each car. All of which, were pointing a gun at the car and screaming for them to put their hands up.

Reggie did what he was told, but Veronica didn't want to let go of Kevin's wound.

"Put your hands up, Ronnie." Reggie said threw gritted teeth. He couldn't turn back since he was scared of getting shot.

"I-it's okay, R-Ronnie." Veronica looked at Kevin hesitantly and their eyes met. Kevin looked bad. His eyes were water-y from the pain, his hair was all ruffled, and he was extremely pale.

With shaky hands, Veronica lifted them from Kevin's torso and Kevin pressed hard on his wound right after. He leaned his head back in pain.

The officers still yelled for Kevin to put his hands up. Veronica looked over and Kevin sort of shrugged it off.

He slowly lifted his hands and gasped in pain once his hands were all the way up. The officers charged towards the car doors. 3 of them opened each door while the other two stood by with their guns raised.

They aimed their guns at the teens now with the 3 doors open and yelled for them to get out of the car. Veronica and Reggie got out quickly.

Once Kevin got out he almost fell straight back down. He grabbed the car with white knuckles. The officer by him walked up till they were a couple inches a part. He gripped his arm tight to help support him.

"You okay? What happened?"

Maybe I Should've Stayed Home- Riverdale Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें