Three

I tied up the boy to a chair in my room. "I can't wait for him to wake up... I'll get to have my fun..!" I sit on my bed, eagerly kicking my legs back and fourth.

I hear a small noise coming from the boy. I look to see he's awake. "Oh, senpai is finally awake!" I exclaim while getting up and walking over to him happily. I caress his cheek gently and rub my thumb over the scar around his left eye.

"I'm not your senpai. Now, let me go, or I'll be forced to use my-" "Your quirk? Sorry, but you don't have one at the moment. I put a special liquid inside of you to make sure you can't use it!" I giggle.

"You're crazy... Why did you even kidnap me?" I stopped to think. Why did I kidnap him? It was simple, really. "Because, I felt so complete just by looking at you! Kacchan and everyone else has made my life a living hell. Even my so called 'family' doesn't care about me. You're just... You're such a beautiful person, and I want to keep you all to myself!"

He just looked away from me and scoffed. "You're not going to win, villain." I giggle once more at his words. I'm not going to win? He has no choice but to be with me forever.

"What's your name, pretty boy?" He didn't answer. I snaked my hand around his throat. "I said... What's your name..?" He paused for a moment before answering. "Shōto... Shōto Todoroki." I sigh lovingly. "Such a perfect name..." He looked away again.

I kiss his cheek softly. "I'm going to get us something to eat. Don't try anything you'd regret later!" And with that, I left my senpai alone in my room.