Four

Shoto
It's been a month or two since this Midoriya person kidnapped me, claiming I was his senpai. He refuses to harm me, though, and gets protective when anyone starts talking about me or tries to go near his room. It's kinda cute... Wait, what am I talking about?! He's a villain, I can't like a villain! Can I..?

These thoughts are getting so weird... I wish they'd just disappear. But they keep clouding my mind, making me space out. I start thinking about him. How cute and baby-like his face is, how his big, green eyes can literally blind anyone, and how his multiple freckles align his cheeks, nose, and shoulders.

I literally can't stop thinking about him, and it's starting to give me a headache. Maybe I do like him...

We talk a lot about what we like and he usually talks about how terrible Bakugo and hero's are. He says they're rotten and that they look down on people who are lower than them. He says he absolutely hates All Might. He never told me why, though.

Right now we're just sitting and watching a movie on his tv. I think he said it was called 'Steven Universe The Movie'. He told me it was originally a show on a TV station, and that it was really good. I don't know much about the series, but I have been enjoying the movie so far.

I feel somethin lay on my shoulder. I look down to see Midoriya snuggling against me, using me as a pillow. I'm not going to lie, he looks extremely adorable right now. I reach up to pet his soft curls, brushing my fingers through the small knots that still lay in his hair after his shower.

He looks up at me with a giant smile; a smile that could blind anyone. I return with as soft smile of my own. He looks back at the tv and continues watching the movie. And that's when I realized something.

I'm falling in love with my kidnapper.