Bad Ending

Izuku
Me and Shoto were cuddling when there was a loud banging noise coming from downstairs. I sit up quickly. "I'm going to go check it out. Stay here." I get off the bed and grab a few knives, then go down to the bar.

"Deku, look out!" I look to where the voice came from , but before I could react, a knife was plunged into my stomach. I stumble and fall onto the floor. "That...fucking hurt...basrard..."

There was a hero standing over me. He was smirking while stepping on the knife handle, pushing it in deeper. I groan in pain and clench my eyes shut.

I knew I was going to die their.

I saw a flame come out of nowhere and immediately knew who it was. Shoto was down here. I wanted to scream at him to leave, but I couldn't. I was suffocating on my own blood at this point.

The last thing I saw as I blacked out was Shoto killing the hero above me, and holding me in his arms.

Time skip

Shoto
It's been a month since Izuku's passing. I stood in front of his grave stone with flowers in my hand. "You didn't deserve to die...You were so special to me..." a tear rolled down my cheek. "Look at what you're doing to me, Izuku...I never cry..." I placed the flowers down on the grave stone. The League had buried him in a secret location, so nobody was around. I place my hand on the stone. "I love you, so, so much..."

"I'll avenge you by killing them all. I promise."

(SOOOOOO...This is the bad ending. Which means next chapter is the good ending/the true ending, and also the end of the book :) I really did enjoy writing this! And I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! I haven't gotten any motivation. Maybe I'll make a sequel once I finish the next chapter :>

I love you guys, thank you for the support!