Chapter 8

"Mum?" I asked into the darkness. I could smell her perfume in the air.

       "Paul dear?" I heard behind me. I turned and saw my mother, wearing her favorite dress and her apron.

         I ran to her and attempted to hug her, but when I wrapped my arms around her she disappeared.

       I jolted awake and looked around my room. It was very plain, only colored thing was my red bass.

        I walked into my bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face. I glared at myself in the mirror. You don't deserve Michelle.

         I knew I didn't, she was an angel. She amazed me by simply breathing.

         I can't stop thinking about her. I've started to think of her more than my mother, Mary.

         She passed away 6 months ago, on Halloween. I despise that holiday now more than anything.

          She was the nicest and most caring person I had ever met.

         She was so caring that she said nothing when she found that large lump in her breast. Just so she'd be able to care for her family, and not let them worry about her.

           I missed her everyday. Its been a hard for us- my brother and my father. The pain was unbearable, until Michelle came along.

         She didn't replace my mother,  she seemed to take my mind off the hurt my mother's death caused.

         My brother Mike and I have been struggling to keep our unstable father sober. Sometimes he doesn't even come home from the pub.

          I just want my mom to come back and help my dad. I can't lose both of them, I just can't.

          Maybe Michelle can numb the pain.

          Maybe Michelle can save me.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

SAW PAUL IN CONCERT

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

J'taime mes belles