Chapter 16

Michelle's POV

My heart was slowly breaking. Tears streamed down my cheeks like rivers. I loved him, but I couldn't.

I hurt people. I always do, I can't help it. I hurt the people I love because I get too scared.

Paul was my sunshine, The light of my life. But did I love him? Would he hurt me if I did?

Questions filled my head and I couldn't take it any longer. I stormed out with my jacket in hand to his house.

I ran all the way there, which was about 3 miles away. I love him. Right?

I stopped at his door but didn't dare knock. His whole family is sleeping right? I didnt want to disturb Paul. He looked so cute when he slept, his long lashes on his cheeks.

He slept in class some days. I always wondered why he was so tired. I began to turn to walk back home when I heard a window open from the second floor. "Hello...?"

It was Paul, oh my this is it. "Paul..." I whispered/ yelled. He wasn't wearing anything but boxer briefs, he actually looked very sexy.

"Michelle? What are you doing here love?" He asked. I saw the glimmer in his eyes from all the way down here.

"Can I come in?" It seemed like a lot to ask but Paul was just lovely. He walked downstairs and unlocked the front door to quietly walk to his room.

I walked in while he closed to door. "Oh love, you must be freezing." He said as he pulled a blanket around me.

Our hands touched and I felt that connection again, this time it was stronger. Eyes met and my breathing grew heavy. Everything made sense, I love him.

I lunged forward and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. My arms wrapped around his torso and his stroked my face. We fell onto the bed and his large callused hands made their way to the small of my back, under my shirt. I straddled him and it went on from there.

My hands were in his hair and our lips were still moving in perfect sync. He lightly bit my bottom lip and I moaned.

My mouth opened slightly and he took that as a chance to slip his tongue in. I didn't exactly know what to do so I just simply mirrored his movements.

His hands got higher and higher up my shirt until he finally just pulled it off. He just stared at me afterwards and smiled. "What?" I asked.

He looked up and flipped me over so I was below him. He smirked at kissed me again but more passionate and love filled than ever. I quickly peeled my jeans off and as did he.

When I went to pull his boxers off he stopped me. "Not yet. I want it to be... special." I nodded, a little disappointed. He gave me a quick kiss and smiled.

"But that doesn't mean we can't still do this..." He said as he planted his lips on mine again. This feeling was suddenly inside me and I was finally sure.

I was in love with Paul McCartney.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
YEAH LE PAUL

Im putting less and less French because she's slowly becoming more British

And I'm lazy lol

So I'm gonna do something where you guys ask me questions in the comments and I'll answer.

J'taime mes belles