Bad cop bad cop whatcha gonna do?

'When I woke up my vision was blurred, I heard murmuring all around me. Pain shot through my body. I tried to raise up; but I was handcuffed and my legs were tied up. The side of my face was smushed against the black leather seat. I think I'm in the back of a cop car? The voices got closer so it was easier for me to ease drop on the conversation.'

"Are you sure about this Paulson?"

'Paulson? I've heard that name before but where? I tried to concentrate but the pain was too much to bare.'

"Yeah I'm sure. Plus I can straighten her out better than any jail time can."

'Paulson and whoever she was talking to shared a laugh.'

"Alright just be safe and keep a close eye on her."

"Will do."

'By the time I was getting ready to doze off again we stopped and the back door opened.'

'Paulson helped me up into a sitting then she scooped her arms under my legs, lifted me up and packed me into what I believe was her house?'

'She carries me all the way to her bedroom.'

'Once we got there she sat me down on her bed, untied my legs and got those god awful handcuffs off me.'

'The handcuffs left red marks my wrists.'

Thanks.

'I said while rubbing my wrist.'

"Mhmm."

Can I go home now?

'She laughed'

"No."

'She said as her face once again turned serious.'

'I shot her a confused look.'

"You're in a lot of trouble Miss Eldridge."

'I was getting ready to protest but she spoke up.'

"Either you can stay here with me for a few days or I can take your little happy ass back to jail. Either way I don't really care, it's all up to you and how you decided to act."

'She said while cocking an eyebrow.'

'I sighed in defeat.'

I guess I will stay here.

"Then I suggest you get your attitude in check."

'I felt my face getting hot, I was getting ready to give her a piece of my mind until I looked up at her and saw her giving me a deadly look, daring me to try her.'

'That shut me up real quick.'

"Here's some pjs."

'She said while tossing me a white shirt with black strips on it and fuzzy pj shorts.'

"The bathroom is down the hall first door on the right. You look and smell like death so you probably want to go take a shower."

'I narrowed my eyes at her.'

"You're welcome."

'She said causally.'

'I rolled my eyes at her and made my way to the bathroom.'

'I turned the water on all the way hot. While I was waiting on the water to warm up I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror. I walked toward the mirror to get a better look at myself.'

'One side of my face was covered in blood, I was covered in bruises and scratches, my hair was knotted and grass and broken twigs in it. My clothes were ripped and were stained with blood, alcohol and mud.'

'Jesus I seen what Paulson was talking about now.'

'I picked the grass and twigs out of my hair, slipped out of my clothes and stepped inside the shower. I stood there for a while letting the hot steamy water hit my pale skin. I lathered my hair up with shampoo, I grabbed a washcloth trying to scrub the dirt and dry blood off of me. I winched at the pain. All you could see was dirty suds filled with dirt and blood going down the drain. When I put the conditioner in my hair I tried combing some of my hair out with my fingers so it wouldn't hurt as bad when I brush it. I finished rinsing off and stepped out of the shower, letting the cool crispy air hit my warm skin. I wrapped a towel around me and started brushing out my knotted hair. It snapped... it hurt and it was rough but I finally got it all smoothed out. I slipped on the pjs Paulson gave me and made my way back to her bedroom.'

'When I entered she looked up at me and said.'

"See you look and smell so much better."

'I rolled my eyes at her and turned around getting ready to go to the living room. I can't take her and her cocky ass attitude even though she is hot. Wait? No no no! I can't be having these thoughts about her I'm not even suppose to like her.'

"Where are you going?"

I'm going to sleep on the couch.

"Don't be ridiculous you'll be much more warmer and comfortable if you sleep in the bed with me."

Fine.

'I said as I slowly made my way over to her.'

'I crawled in bed beside her and pulled the covers over me. Paulson pressed her warm soft body against mine.'

"Goodnight Chloe."

'She whispered seductively in my ear causing my to shiver.'

******Next Morning******

'When I woke up I seen Paulson sitting on the edge of the bed wrapped in nothing but a towel! Smoking a cigarette. Her legs smoothed and toned. The towel being a little too short showing the bottom of her perfect ass. Her hair dripping wet, causing water droplets to fall and slowly make their way down her cleavage. I accidentally gasped out loud, Paulson shot her head in my direction and smirked at me.'

"Like what you see?"

'She asked while taking a drag off of her cigarette.'

'My eyes went wide and I felt my face get hot.'

"If you like this then you're going to love what I have planned for tonight."

'She said almost seductively.'

'At this point my heart was pounding hard against my chest, my head was swimming with all kinds of thoughts.'

'She walked out of the room. As she was walking out she slightly twisted her hips. This woman is going to be the death of me I swear.'

'She walked back in a few minutes later in her work uniform.'

"Okay I have to go to work. Make yourself at home. I have everything you can imagine to eat and drink. I have a bunch of books, video games and movies."

Hey, will you stop at my house check on my pets and feed them for me before you go into work?

"Sure."

Thank you.

"Mhm."

'With that being said she left for work and left me wondering what she had planned for tonight. Whatever her plan is something tells me tonight is a night I won't forget.'