A Night Of Fun

'While Paulson was gone to work I did whatever I could to kill time. I eat some snacks, watched some movies and played some video games; but time still seemed to be going by painfully slow. I think it's where I'm both excited and nervous about whatever she had planned for us tonight. Just the thought of it has my heart feel like it was going to beat out of my chest. I curled up on the couch wrapping myself up in a blanket and drifted off to sleep. I must've been asleep for a while because I woke up to the sound of the front door opening and closing. I rose up and rubbed my eyes, Paulson was standing at the door pulling her shoes off. She just got home from a long day of work. She seen me staring at her and smiled at me.'

"Hey sleepy head. Did you sleep good?"

Yeah I did.

'I murmured softly and yawned.'

How was work?

"Eh it was okay. I'm glad to be home especially since I have you here."

'My face automatically turned red.'

"Oh I checked on your animals, I fed them all and gave them all baths."

Thank you so much I really appreciate that.

"You're welcome sweetcheeks."

'She walked over to the cabinet pulling out two glasses and a bottle of tequila. I felt a rage of fire starting to stir around in my stomach. I must've had pissed written all over of my face, for Paulson had a concerned look on hers.'

"What?"

You're kidding me right?!

'I asked gritting my teeth together.'

"What did I do??"

You literally just busted me for fucking drinking a couple nights ago?! You tackled me so hard that I busted my mouth and had bruises all over me?! And now?! Now you want to drink with me?! What the fuck Paulson?!

'At this point I was basically screaming at her.'

'I felt my face getting hot, my blood pressure getting higher and higher. Sweat was dripping down my face. I clenched my jaw and my fists were balled up. My heart was hammering hard against my chest. If this was a cartoon I would have steam blowing out of my ears like a choo-choo train.'

"You need to calm down Chloe."

CALM DOWN?! YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN??!

'I kept screaming at her and she had enough of it. She came up and slammed me up against the wall, gripping my shirt and holding me into place. Her face was only inches away from mine.'

"You was at a party that got reported for noise ordinance and illegal drug use. I was only doing my job and I wouldn't have to tackle you if you didn't run from me so that one was on you. I was nice enough to let you you stay here instead of throwing you in jail. So I suggest that you get your attitude in check."

'She said in a low dangerous voice. At this point I felt the blood drain from my face. My eyes were wide and I was starting to tremble from fear. One thing about Paulson is she isn't afraid to remind everyone who's boss.'

"Got it?"

'All I could do was nod.'

"Good."

'She said as she released her grip on me.'

"I'm sorry I had to get so rough with you."

'She said as she gently ran her hand through my hair.'

I'm sorry for screaming at you.

'She chuckled lightly.'

"It's okay."