Random Quizzes I took

What time of day are you?

Your Result: 66% Midnight

You are the middle of the night! Midnight is exactly 12:00 AM, the ending of one day and the beginning of another. The moon is high in the sky, and everything is calm and quiet and peaceful. A midnight person is someone who is usually quiet, introverted, and independent. They also have good imaginations, and don't get bored easily.

If you were an animal, how would you look?

Your Result: 77% Tabby Cat

You would be an orange tabby tom cat, living in a rural neighborhood in the states. You would have bright green eyes, and fluffy orange fur and sharp claws. You would be a feral cat, so you'd have excellent hunting skills and the ability to remain unseen. You'd act friendly to the people in the neighborhood so they'd leave food and water out for you. You spend your time patrolling your territory and chasing stray cats out.

What is your guardian animal?

Your Result: 81%  Wolf

Your guardian animal is a wolf! Guardian wolves protect insecure and troubled people, and keep them safe from danger. They also prefer people who feel close to nature and respect the earth. The wolf is one of the strongest guardian animals and is most active at night.

Which Type of Landscape Are You?

Your Result: 86% Sizzling Desert

You are a sizzling desert. Your wit is dry, and you can be harsh. But you are far from unwelcoming. There is much of you to explore, and those who care to try will find life and beauty. You don't take the easy road. Challenge develops deep character.