larry/travis.

Larry was tired. Not just in the physical sense, but he was emotionally exhausted. He was tired of school, his mother getting ill, his feelings not making sense... but when did they ever? Along with this thought comes an image. The blonde, innocent boy from his history class.

There was just something about that boy. He was peculiar. Aside from being the most devoted Christian in the school, he never spoke-except to taunt other kids, for no reason at all-he seemed to flinch at the mention of cults, and the oddest but most concerning detail were the bruises that would appear on his body every day. Strangely enough, this is what Larry found the most attractive. He romanticized the idea to take this boy and save him from whatever Hell he was living in, to run away and live a happy life with him.

Larry slaps himself with a great force, as if it would shake the intruding thoughts. No, this wasn't right. Travis Phelps would never return the feelings Larry experienced, as it was deemed immoral to the boy. It was unholy and damaging to his Christian image. And he made an effort to express that belief, too. With a heavy sigh, Larry heads over to his bed and flops down. He rubs his face and closes his eyes, in hopes he could eventually fall asleep.

But, he doesn't. Instead, images of Travis flood his mind. But they weren't just him-they were images of the boy in knee high stocks, on the ground and gazing up at Larry with bright, innocent eyes. Larry bites his lip, keeping his eyes closed. In his mind, he sees himself running his hand through Travis' messy blonde hair. That's all Larry wanted to do, he just wants to touch him.

Who do you belong to?

Larry's eyes pop open. Did he really just imagine himself saying that? When he looks down, he realizes his hand was making its way down to his boxers. He takes a breath as he grips his aroused member in his hand, palming himself through the fabric. After several seconds of teasing himself, he unclothes his desperate member. "Fuck.." he mumbles to himself, grasping his cock once again. He slowly starts to stroke himself, closing his eyes again. In his mind, Travis had Larry's cock between his soft lips. Larry gasped at the image as his hand speeds up. He keeps seeing Travis bob his head, staring up at him. The innocence still hadn't left his eyes.

"Fuck... Travis-" Larry sucks in a sharp breath as his hand moves faster. He lets out long strings of moans, keeping the erotic scene playing in his head. As he goes faster, Travis goes faster in his fantasy. Larry feels himself get closer, moving his hand with all the speed he could muster. Travis does the same in the day dream.  "Travis! F-fuck, you're so good! Fuck! Travis!"

Larry opens his eyes, panting heavily as he finally releases, staring up at the ceiling.

It was so good, so magical. Every second of it.

Now he just needed to find a way to make the fantasy come true.