Two against - Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚.
𝑻𝒐 𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄.

Ξ

Dazai wasn't one to be taken aback completely. He is, of course, a clever man, almost everything he plans is according to plan, predicting how things go as far was something he was good at.

Like how he predicted this whole predicament with this gifted organization. Grinning at the people in front of him. This gifted organization is a foreign organization, The Hegemony. He knew some of the most important members' ability which led him to his successful predictions until now.

He heard a large bang behind him which he kept his grin at.

"Just so you know, I don't like the idea that we're back in this shit once again" Chuuya said as he fixed the angle of his hat which made Dazai sigh.

The Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency had to group up once again because of this gifted organization. Even if Dazai had predicted and knew how to take them all out, this group was dangerous and he knew that for a fact that he had to do something to have to join forces with the Port Mafia once again.

"Just finish this mess, Chuuya" he said in a bored tone which he knew that the fedora man would be irritated at.

Activating his ability, Chuuya said in exasperation, "Don't tell me what to do" and finally throwing out the piece of cement he had took with his ability and threw it to the two gifted enemies in front, which they successfully dodged.

The two, of course, dodged the attack. Ryuskei Hodagawa used his ability, "To Say is to Obey" and used telepathy to reach (Y/N) (L/N)

(L/N), they're here

"Y'all just ignoring me and looking off to space is irritating me" Chuuya began and used his gravity manipulation on Ryuskei and smashed him to the ground. Ryuskei coughing up blood and used his ability to summon two samurais.

"Finish him"

And so the two samurais launched at Chuuya which Chuuya was ready to take the blow in but the samurais vanished when Dazai tapped Ryuskei's all beaten up form.

"Ehhh?! I was getting started!"

"Yes, yes how good for you"

The other Hegemony member was about to go and kill Dazai when he was quickly thrown far away by Chuuya.

Chuuya with his irritated and angry face on, quickly turned to Dazai and started an argument, "You suicide maniac, don't get in my way!"

"Shut up Mr Fancy Hat, before you tell me that, try to grow a few more inches"

"HUH?!"

Just then with a blink of an eye, Dazai and Chuuya had went to different places.

But they didn't do anything.

Noticing the smell of dumped corpses, Dazai looked around and saw the bloody scene of his men last time in the Port Mafia. He also noticed that he dressed like what he did when he was in the mafia.

He also noticed a very valuable person who is sought to be dead.

"Odasaku!" he shouted at the figure who was looking ahead and Dazai could only see the back figure of this person.

He tried walking towards him but noticed it wasn't real.

It's a trap

.

"Plaintive Excursion"

A female voice said calmly as she watched the two men in their brief travel to fantasies that either they or did not want inside her head. Her ability had the power to kill people in fantasies either by their mental state or by the person in their fantasy.

She almost felt sorry for the two as Chuuya was in the fantasy when his friends was still alive and Dazai has Odasaku.

She closed her eyes and closed the door inside her mind which let her see her victims in the fantasies she have made.

With her (F/C) cape flowing on her back and her (F/C) dress swaying against the wind, she left the scene of the crime without any trouble.

.

Dazai coughed after fighting Odasaku in the fantasy he was brought in. He shook his head and it seemed he was unconscious. He looked at the side and saw Chuuya unconscious.

Well, he doesn't know it's fake

He knew one thing to wake this hat loving guy from his sleeping beauty state.

Chuuya woked up from the large impact he felt from Dazai's punch. Looking around he finally stoped his gaze at Dazai, "Oi, where are we?"

Dazai stood up and put his hands on the pockets of his trenchcoat, "Who knows"

"You don't even know what's going on?"

"Shhh"

Dazai signalled him to stop talking when he heard loud footsteps from across the room. Chuuya looked ahead and stood up, on guard as he knew this person would be that someone who put them in the fantasies they were in.

They saw a woman wearing a (F/C) floppy hat, cape, and dress, partnered up with her black boots. The woman had some classy aura they noticed which they looked into.

She snapped her fingers and suddenly knives were now pointed to the two of them. She calmly looked at them and Dazai had still been trying to read into this emotionless woman since she walked in the room.

"I would say well done for getting out of the fantasies," she said,"but I won't let you out of here alive"

"You've got some pretty knives there, for a girl I mean" Dazai said grinning at (Y/N) as she just looked at him blankly

"Indeed" she said and the knives started to attack the executive and the detective.

Chuuya used his ability to stop the knives from touching anyone of him and Dazai and all focused on the girl but then she disappeared.

"You're all in my mind" she says, still not showing herself.

"But even if you would kill me-"

"-we would still die as the owner of the mind is dead" Dazai continued for (Y/N) which the girl smirked at.

"We would have lots of fun, detective, executive" she said

"Bring it on, illusionist"