Spy - Dazai Osamu

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒘
𝑴𝒚 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘

Ξ
Dazai Osamu

"Welcome back to Yokohama, Agent (L/N)"

A robotic voice greeted you as you entered the government's gifted special unit. The doors opened and I was greeted by none other than Sakaguchi Ango.

"Agent (Y/N) (L/N)"

"Sir Sakaguchi Ango"

He nodded and gestured me to sit on one of the chairs of the place and I obliged. I removed my aviator glasses and he sat down on his chair.

He started out the main reason I was back to Japan, "I suppose you know what your job is, Miss (L/N)"

"Of course. It's good to be back, but I won't have any sightseeing trip in my own hometown" I said and he pushed his glasses up.

"I guess as you have a big chase right now in this city, which the CIA called me specifically" he said with an all too serious face.

I laughed, "Loosen up Sakaguchi-san," I said and looked at him with serious eyes while still holding my smile, "it wouldn't take long to hunt a beast"

"I hope you wouldn't cause much trouble for the CIA, (L/N)-san"

I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled, "Just who do you take me for, Sakaguchi-san"

.

"Please welcome (Y/N), she'll be one of us" Fukuzawa said as I bowed in greeting at the people staring at me.

I stood up and wore my signature smile, "Yes, hello everyone! I'm (Y/N) (L/N), pleased to meet you all!"

"Eh?!"

I heard a familiar voice and I turned my head to the right and saw Kunikida Doppo, a close friend of mine. I was quite shocked but I didn't let that show outside.

"Yo, Kunikida-kun!"

He dragged me out of the office and out of the agency building. We kept on walking- well, I was forced to walk, getting dragged was not part of the plan.

He dragged me to a cafe and forced me to sit and he sat opposite of me.

"What the hell are you doing here..?! Shouldn't you be overseas or something, what made you join the agency? And we didn't even know if you had a test given to you, how did you even-"

"Kunikida, slow down, god" I cut him off and sipped the coffee that was given to me.

Kunikida sighed, "I can't and you know that. You're a CIA agent, your primary focus is outside of Japan, specifically Yokohama."

I looked at Kunikida with a smile, "Of course I'm a busy woman. And of course, I'm here for work which I won't tell you"

"I'm guessing that I can't tell about your status in the agency" he said and I nodded.

"The President knows my current situation, but how I got in the agency or my purpose here is something I can't tell you" I said and sipped my coffee.

Kunikida looked at me, dead in the eye, "Whatever it is, it's help from the government which they don't want us to take care of"

I only remained smiling at him, not answering what he said.

.

"(Y/N)-san, it's your first day and we have our first job of the day. Can you take it? Have Dazai come with you" Kunikida said, giving me a paper of the job.