Dimensions - Armed Detective Agency

In the office of the all too infamous Armed Detective Agency, there had been a welcoming party for the newcomer, (L/N) (Y/N), thus, it meant food and booze. They were all having a good time in all honesty; the neverending ruckus of the bandaged detective known as Dazai and Kunikida nagging at him like the mom he is, then there was Atsushi eating with Kyouka, Ranpo munching all the snacks and food he likes, Kenji carrying the sofa for god-who-knows-what reason, Yosano drinking wine while watching the whole scene unfold, and the president quietly eating and watching everything.

(Y/N), on the other hand, is a light drinker and was drunk.

And that was a major problem on its own.

The (H/C) haired female giggled and raised her glass filled with wine that she refilled, she sat on the couch looking at everyone.

"Hehe, guysssss! I have an ideaaaaaaa!"

Everyone looked at the blushing woman with a brow raised. Ranpo stopped munching his snack and then his eyes widen at what will happen. He stood up and looked at Dazai with a serious and panicked face, "Dazai, go touch her before it's too late!".

"Why?" Dazai questioned the intelligent detective as he looked at (Y/N).

"As I said! Do it now!-"

And what happened was something they didn't want to happen.

𝐋 𝐓 𝐑 𝐍 𝐓 𝐍 𝐕 𝐑 𝐒

Dazai groaned as he felt the painful throbbing of his head and opened his eyes. He sat up and looked at his surroundings, he saw the rest of the Armed Detective Agency, the others still passed out and the others, specifically Ranpo, Fukuzawa, and Kunikida, was awake. He looked behind them and saw an old and big infrastructure, but it felt like there were people residing in it.

"I told you that you should have touched her, Dazai" Ranpo groaned out and looked around him, "-great, we're here again".

Dazai looked at him confused, with furrowed eyebrows he asked, "'Again'?".

Fukuzawa looked at the surroundings and nodded at Ranpo, "Apparently we're here again".

"If you don't mind me asking, but where are we? Did (Y/N) teleported us to another dimension or universe?" Kunikida asked while standing up and eyed at the passed out (Y/N).

"Yes. This happens when she's drunk, should have known that Yosano would bring her booze with her in the party" Fukuzawa said, "-anyways we'll be fine, though this place could be the most dangerous place that she could have brought us".

Dazai wondered and Ranpo answered for him.

"This place has big man-eating creatures known as Titans, that would gobble us at any time any where outside the walls which is probably 20 kilometers from here. We're safe here, it's the headquarters of those guys who kill those creatures".

Dazai was about to speak when a voice he doesn't know spoke suddenly

"Eh?? You- You guys are the people from last month!" a brown haired, emerald eyed soldier shouted.

A young man with small brown and intense eyes walked out of the old building scratching the back of his head, "Damn Jeager, why you gotta be so noisy, what's happening-".

He stopped his tracks and what he was saying when he saw the people outside and his eyes widen. He looked back at Eren and said, "I'll call the captain!".