He's Mine And I'm His-Chapter Nine

Starchild received a message from the future and he saw me and their drummer pouncing and playing in a beautiful lush garden with flowers and butterflies flying by.

"Hey guys, Catman is mating with our new friend".

Demon looked up from eating food at a table.

"Does that mean that she'll become one of us"?

Starchild saw SpaceMan flying in the air towards him.

He landed on the ground swiftly with bolts of lighting moving around his blue aurora.

"We all can let join her become part of the KISS family, right Starchild"?

"Yes of course we can". "Whether or not she has her own powers, we'll still care and love her like a younger sister".

Starchild smiled as his purple black star began to light up.

"Aw, that's really sweet of you to say".

SpaceMan smiled as his and Demon's powers started to light up as well.

Meanwhile, the Catman and his mate were walking back to KISSWorld.

"We're gonna have so much fun together, the guys and I can't wait to let you see the many places that we're going on tour with".

I giggled at his excitement and then gestures to the drummer that I wanted him to hold me in his muscular kitty arms.

"As you wish, my lovely mate".

He scooped me up in his arms and we both laughed.

Starchild and the rest of the band were excited to see me and Catman together for the first time ever.

"They're gonna be so happy together".

SpaceMan said as he started making the clouds gray with his powers.

He just wanted to make sure that every creature of the night got a nice drink of water.

The rain was coming in close, but it was a gentle, soothing sound.

Catman didn't getting wet, and he definitely did not want his beloved mate to catch a cold if she ever got wet from the rain.

He quickly picked up the pace as the rain started to pour from the sky.

The rest of the guys were already inside the mansion that they all stayed in when KISS was on tour in KISSWorld.

"Hey you two...dinner's almost ready".

The scent of spaghetti rang through my nostrils.

Demon and Starchild were sitting on a couch in the living room.

They were both looking at a magazine with hot chicks with different rock bands.

I saw that Catman was watching the little fish swimming around in the fish tank.

"Aww, what a nice surprise".

Starchild smiled and ruffled my hair.

I looked at him and did the same thing to his hair.

"Hey, don't mess with the Starchild's hair".

Demon frowned at me with a grumpy look on his face.