CHAPTER 2

JEONGYEON'S POV

Being here brought back millions of memories of her. After all this years I'm still waiting for her explanation trying to answer question she left me. But like all the years that passed I haven't gotten anything.

The party was already wild some of them were already drunk. I decided to step outside to have some fresh air, away from the noise. I was sitting in the field, where I once saw a helpless girl. My heart was breaking as I look up the sky, the stars was bright as her smiles. I thought to myself.

JN : "If it isn't Atty. Yoo."

JY : "Haha! Well well we saw each other again Dr. Kim"

JN : "You know I'm still in school right?"

JY : "You did it first calling me attorney haha. So what bought you here?"

JN : "I actually asked Dahyun and Tzuyu they told me you only hang out in one place since she left."

JY : "Haha I find my peace here. How is she? Have you heard anything?"

I was sure that she doesn't know anything, when Nayeon left she didn't tell anyone not even her best friend. All of us were left with nothing.

JN : "Hmm Jeong I saw her....."

JY : "Huh? Where? Tell me the address!" I stood up as quickly as I can, I was ready to run and see her.

JN : "I saw her last year at the mart, she was buying some foods."

JY : "Is she okay?"

JN : "She looks great."

JY : "So where do she live? Give me her address I have to talk her."

JN : "Jeong calm down I know you want to talk to her badly. She didn't mention anything to me, she just said that she's doing great and she's happy. I tried to call you last year but you didn't pick up my calls or reply to my messages. I thought you're not interested anymore."

JY : "My phone was stolen last year I had a new number ever since. Where did you see her? Maybe if I go there I'll see her."

JN : "I don't think there's a need for that."

JY : "Jennie please I need to do this. I need to see her again."

JN : "I doubt you'll see her there."

JY : "If you don't want me to know I'll find out on my own."

I started walking away, the thought that she was okay gave me hope, maybe this time. I'll have my answers.

JN : "Jeong!" She walk towards me.

JN : "Why do you always have to be the hard headed one? You don't listen to your mom, even to your fiance. I can't believe how stubborn you are, hiding every time we need to meet up and now your just going to run to her again."

That was right, Jennie was my fiance our moms were good friends since they're in high school. It was a arrangement they had before, that they'll marry each others daughter. It happened to be me and Jennie. I didn't like the idea of getting married to someone I don't have any feelings, that's why I asked my mom if they could wait until I graduate law school.

JY : "Sorry Jennie, but you know how I feel for her."

JN : "I'm very informed, since they gave you the news about us you just ignored me. You always run away. Jeong I know you ask to be married after graduation because you want to use that time to find her."