chapter 5

The next morning i woke up at 7:00 Eric told me they would stop by to finish later in the day they had some work to do. I went out for a run then came home and decided to work on my car, it used to be my fathers and when he died it was passed down to me I've been trying to get it fixed dont want to ride it till I'm certain its gonna be a smooth ride. And I'm almost done with it. I go in to the shed put a little Imagine Dragon on and tone out the world working on my baby, just how I like it no worries, no past, no future just me in the now relaxed getting greased, messy hair, sweats and a baggy shirt. I was so in to the what I was doing that I didnt hear the guys pull up or come in to the shed.

"That is sexy dude."

"Shut up Wiz!" I looked up slightly frightened to see Eric and Kriss standing by the doors to the shed.

"Sorry should have called to say we were on our way." My attention was now only on Eric who was talking to me.

"Its fine, I tend to lose track of time when I'm here, sometimes forget to eat." As I talked I wiped my hand on a rag and made my way towards him while Kriss made his way toward the car.

"Dont touch Kriss!"

"Ooooo come on look at it, look at this baby, what are you doing to it?"

"I'm not doing anything to it just some routine maintenance before I take it out for a spin. It wasn't even starting when my dad bought it but we worked on it together we drove it once before he passed and I'm trying to finish his work."

"Shit man, listen you either claim her or I will cause come on that" he pointed at me "this" he went from pointing at me to pointing at me and the car back and forth "is sexy as fuck"

"Shut up Wiz!" He scream it scared me a little but he looked like he was enjoy it all.

"Alright let me just change and I'll make you guys something to eat while you finish up what ever you were going to do today." We made our way to the house and I notice Kriss wasn't behind us.

"Kriss I said dont touch anything!"

"Shit! Come on just one look!"

"Noooo!" Eric started laughing at our exchange of screams.

"I'm sure he wont touch it."

"I'm not gonna risk it. I'm sorry what time is it? I have an appointment today."

"Its 12:30" I had an appointment at 2:00pm in court. I had a hearing for the custody of my kids.

"Well, I'll have to let you guys work I have to get ready and head out. Make yourself at home."

Today I the case is finally being closed it's been 3 months since its happend, 3 months since I've seen my babies and today I get them back they were 6 months old when I last had them. The lawyer explaind they were gonna be placed in a foster home while the investigation was open, apparently they wernt so sure I was the victim even though o was the one coverd in scars and bruises. Told me to be good that he was gonna fix it and he did. I'm not sorry for what I did, I am sorry about the affect it had on my babies them going from only seeing me to not see me at all it is killing me.

I left Hadeon at home not wanting him to scare the babies. When I arrived at court my lawyer was waiting for me to briefly tell me what to expect.

"Alright so Angel and Halo are gonna be going home with you today. You will have home visits every month for 3 month so until they are one you have to keep going to your psychology appointments. Do not miss one and if you do you better have a very good explanation, at the end of the 3 months if it all goes by smoothly you will get a letter saying the case had officially been close and you have proven yourself a fit parent."