First Meet

Ralen's POV

It's currently 8:00 at night and it's time for me to make my appearance at my party. Everyone is already here my maid assured me that everyone on the guess list is present including Renzell. I really hope I don't regret this whole night. My body feels like it's suffocating in this dress and my feet are aching in these heels. I was glad that thanks to my beautiful little sister Camila I was able to strap my favorite knives to my thigh so I can sneak away during the party and do some target practice.

 I was glad that thanks to my beautiful little sister Camila I was able to strap my favorite knives to my thigh so I can sneak away during the party and do some target practice

I felt so naked in this outfit as I walked down the stairs to meet everyone at the party

I felt so naked in this outfit as I walked down the stairs to meet everyone at the party. When I finally got to the last stair my mother clasped our arms together and guided me to the platform in the middle of the whole party. As soon as I stepped onto it a spot light hit me and everyone tuned to me and gasped. The only thoughts going through my head at the time was FUCK MY LIFE. I scanned the crowd and became bored with everyone's reaction until my eyes landed on a pair of captivating brown eyes staring at me intensely belonging to a man who wore a black tux with a blue velvet tie to match my dress. I automatically sensed that that was my husband.

Renzell's POV

As soon as I walked into the part I had a internal argument with my brain about walking out. Out of no where an old lady came up to me telling me to join everyone else in the ballroom. I obliged and join everyone but not before grabbing a scotch on rock. Lord only knows I need a drink because I have no idea what this night has in store. I was having a rather sexual conversation with a red head when a spotlight flashed to the middle of the room and everyone gasped. I turned to see what all this was about when my events landed on a girl on stage. I immediately knew that was Ralen. To say I was shocked was an understatement. She is so thick and beautiful. What really had me dazed about her was her eyes I couldn't help but wonder why they were two different colors. The tattoo on her shoulder made me hot and you got a glimpse of another peeking from under her dress. I can't believe this is who I'm supposed to marry just looking in her eyes all I see is one big mystery.

Ralen's POV

My mother grabbed a microphone and introduced me to everyone and with that being said I walked off the platform. Turning around to leave the room I came face to face with the man known as my husband. He stood in front of me with a smirk on his face. Hello beautiful you must be Ralen my soon to be wife. Well hello to you to Renzell but I'm not really in a chatty mood. What's the matter princess isn't getting her way did someone forget to powder your nose. Listen I don't understand what your problem is but please keep your egotistical comments to yourself because I honestly don't give a damn. Didn't they teach you anything about how you should treat your husband I'm not really liking the colorful language. I don't know what sluts you had worship you but I'm not one of them so get that through that big ass head of yours. Got it now it was oh so nice chatting with you bye now. And with that being said I walked in off.

***********

Thank you all for the support please keep reading and send feedback. PLEASE make sure you Comment, Vote, and Share💖💖💖.