A day with the devil

❗️Make sure you Comment and Vote❗️

Ralens POV

My whole life seems to be more fucked up than it already is. Me and renzell are to get married in 2 weeks. I get to spend all of today with him. My mother pestered me to get out of bed and look presentable for him. I could really care less. I feel that I look fine just like this. Why try to impress him. I look at myself in the mirror as my maid burst in saying that renzell is already here.

I casually take my time just to upset everyone. I take one step at a time when I make it to the grand staircase. As I walk I hear shoes taping impatiently. A smirk makes its way to my face as I finally come into everyone's view. I stop on the last stair as I gawk at how sexy renzell looked.

I could do nothing but watch as his muscles flexed when he removed his leather jacket

I could do nothing but watch as his muscles flexed when he removed his leather jacket. When he finally looked at me his eyes roamed my body top to bottom. I couldn't help but notice how he bit his lip watching me. That simple gesture made my pride shoot through the roof.

What's the matter renzell see something you like. "Maybe or maybe not princess". Your such a pig headed asshole. But that's what you like about me am i right. No you're not I don't like you at all. Just seeing you makes me sick to my stomach. You won't be saying that 2 weeks from now when I'm fucking your pretty little brains out.

Oh go to hell you lifeless bastard. I can't believe our parents expect us to spend the whole day together. If you're gonna be with me the whole day please go change your gonna attract attention. That's the goal I need to let lose before I'm tied down to you, I wink. I watch as his jaw visibly clinches.

(Ralens Outfit)^^Your not going to touch another man that's not me

(Ralens Outfit)^^
Your not going to touch another man that's not me. Also no man is going no come near your. Your pussy is only for me got it? Well then if that's the case the same applies to you, I say gripping his dick through his jeans. This dick right here belongs to only me, I whisper. No other bitch can have it understand, I watch as he nods.

If any slut asks for dick tell her there isn't anymore left because my girl Ralen Don ate it all. I see you crazier than what I thought neonata. What can I say you bring out the worst in me. It's also time for us to grow up we have 2 mafia's to protect and a heir to produce.

So you're telling me your ready to carry our child. Slow down there I didn't say now but somewhere along the future we have to. How come today I realize you have a shit ton of tattoos? Wow that hurts to know you don't pay much attention to me.

What can I say when I hear you talk I loose interest. Your personality is a big turn off. Now unless you can show me a different side of you I stand by my opinion. But on to a bolder matter let's go and see what today brings our way.

                                   .....
Renzell POV

Me and Ralen just arrived at a small diner for lunch. As we sit looking at the menu I can't help but smile at her confused face as she decides on what to eat. Why do you keep looking at me. Because you're cute asl princess. I watch as she tries to hide her blush.

We were interrupted from our moment by the red head waiter. "What can I get you sir she asks winking at me". You can get me and my wife your Tuesday special with two orange juice's. She looks over to Ralen with a disturbing look before forcing a smile on and walking away.

I'm surprised you didn't flirt back. I mean considering your taste in women and all. I don't like her she's an easy fuck. When I look at you I see so much more perhaps an ambitious young woman trying to prove everyone around her wrong. Stop trying to read into me it's creepy.

What can I say you intrigue me so much. Look at you fresh out of high school and prepared to run to mafias. We get married in 2 weeks and you seem so calm. Let me tell you I'm scared shitless about us getting married. Honestly I don't wanna fuck up with you. Well I guess that makes the both of us.

I also know for a fact that we both don't trust each other and has our guard up. I'm willing to trust you with my life because when we seal our fate we're gonna have much bigger problems to handle. Other mafia men will be out for our head and we need to stand as a united front. Our you ready to be my mafia Queen? As ready as I'll ever be my mafia King. We reach over the table intertwining our hands as I lean over kissing her. The kiss got a bit heated before we pulled away for air.

We spent the remainder of our time eating and getting to know each other better. I opened up to her quicker than what I thought I would. Her eyes give me this reassurance that I didn't know I needed. You know princess I think we actually have a chance at coming out on top together, I said kissing her hand. I wouldn't want it any other way. To us, our mafia's, and our future heir, we said clinking our cups of orange juice.

Whatever the situation is when we bring a child into this world I promise to protect you and him/her. But will discuss more about that when you're not so innocent. What's that supposed to mean? Oh I know you're a virgin and trust me when you give it to me you're gonna be addicted. In your dreams I'm pretty sure you're average. Well you have to weeks until you find out how bad I can rearrange your guts.