Wedding day

❗️Make sure you keep showing your support by Commenting and voting. I love you all make sure you tune in to both of my books. Sorry for not being so active but I'm back now. Make sure to send me feedback. I was thinking of calling "Renzell" by his middle name "Vincenzo" for the rest of the book let me know what you think💜💜💜💜💜.

Ralen POV

I awoke from a nightmare filled sleep an hour ago and I feel like shit. I showered and blow dried my hair. I'm sitting in front of my vanity as my mother does my makeup. My little sister camila comes skipping out of my closet with a pair of heels for me to wear with my wedding dress. I noticed my mom eyeing my arm where I decided to get a tattoo at 2 days ago. I've been hiding it ever since. "I see you decided to get a tattoo but you put it on the arm without the scars" she stated.

 "I see you decided to get a tattoo but you put it on the arm without the scars" she stated

(Ralens tattoo^)

"Momma I thought about what you said and I didn't want to cover my scars. They show just how unique I am". "I'm so proud of you baby girl and I want you to know I'm always here for you. If that boy does anything wrong I won't hesitate to kill him". "I know momma and I love you to". My mom finishes up my makeup and hair and adds my earrings. Her and camila help me into the wedding dress.

I sit on the edge of the bed slipping on my shoes while mom and camila get ready. I walk to the wall in my room with pictures on it running my hand along the ones of my father. "I won't let you down papa". I fan my eyes to keep the tears from falling. My body guard walks in saying that our ride to the church is ready.

40 minuets later......

We just arrived at the church and I'm so fucking nervous. My palms are sweating so bad making me almost slip out the truck as my cousin Demetria gives me a hand. We enter into a little hallway of the church. My mom takes camila's coat and gives her a basket of flower petals. Music starts to play and I step to the side so that camila can walk inside.

Still standing in the corner my mother takes my hand in hers. "It's time sweet pea you can do it lets go". We step out into the room and everyone gasped as they turned towards us. My eyes lock with renzell's his mouth wide agape. I can't help but feel a flutter in my heart. I can see the way everyone looks  at my scars not with disgust but with admiration.

I reach my soon to my husband and my mother connects my hand with his before kissing my head and going to take a seat. Renzell looks so good I can't help but stare at him. He has the brightest smile plastered on his face. It turns me on how one minuet he looks playful then so serious it's sexy.

 It turns me on how one minuet he looks playful then so serious it's sexy

(Renzell ^)

The pastor goes through most of the ceremony but I have a hard time listening. Now it's time for renzell to say his vows. "Ralen I know we don't see eye to eye a lot. I also know that this wedding was nothing of your choice. As a promise to you and your family I will always be here. I don't care if I'm angry in the heat of a moment I won't put you down. I hope to someday make you the light of my world. In this little time we've known each other you have opened up so much. I like you the way you are with every scar. I want you to know that I will disappoint you sometimes but it's always a storm before the sun can shine". My eyes tear up listening to his words. How could someone so arrogant have a soft spot.

"Renzell I know I'm not your ideal type of wife but I can try. In some ways I hope to find the happiness I lost with you. I want us to be able to tame the beast within each other. Also as you know our relationship is bipolar and sometimes toxic but it's all ours. I hope that one day we can love each other the same. I also hope that our future heirs don't have your attitude.

Lastly I hope that you Renzell Vincenzo DeLion can handle me tonight. "Oh I can baby girl. Question is can you handle me.

Do you Renzell take Ralen to be your lawful wedded wife? I do. And do you Ralen take Renzell to be your lawful wedded husband? I do. I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride.

Renzell doesn't waste time leaning in and capturing my lips in a heated kiss. After a while he pulls away with me biting his bottom lip. We turn towards the crowd receiving shouts and claps. I intertwine our fingers as we walk out of the church together. We climb into a Range Rover headed to the venue for the after party.

To be continued...........