CHAPTER 37

Above is a picture of Blake 😋 I'm sorry if you don't like pictures of original characters but this guy isssss fit 😏

Below is a picture of Ant (obviously)😋😍❤️

He's gorgeous 🤤

This chapter is barely mediocre I do apologise x

Dec's POV

Blake led myself and Ant into the lunch room which was huge. Kim liked everyone to eat together so there was a massive table in the middle and the kids were all busying themselves with laying out the food and sitting down.

Ant came up behind me and placed a protective arm around my shoulder, still needing the comfort. I looked down when I felt a weight on my right leg and was met with the most adorable sight. Lola, had attached herself to one of mine and one of Ants legs in a tight hold I laughed and looked up at my boyfriend with a happy smile.

Ant laughed and leant down to tap her on the shoulder. The blonde looked up expectantly from where her head was pressed against Ants leg but she didn't once unwrap her arms from us both. Ant seemed at lost for words momentarily but it didn't matter cause Lola had the confidence of a politician.

"Can you sit with me?" Ant chuckled lightly.

"Of course we can sweetie... we'll have to be able to use our legs though won't we?" I laughed as Lola pouted, thinking it though.

"Okie..." she let go of our legs and reached up her arms to Anth. He hesitated for a moment and looked to Blake who simply smiled and nodded his head.

With a grateful and proud smile playing on his lips, Ant lifted Lola into his arms and walked over to 3 spare seats. "Are you going to sit down next to Ant, Lola?" I asked gently.

She shook her head and tried to wrap her arms around Anth but only managed to reach to his sides. The message was clear though so I took the seat next to Ant whilst Blake sat himself down beside me.

My gaze fixed onto Ant who had a smile that could light up the room plastered on his face. My heart sped up and pride welled in my chest up at how happy he seemed as he sat Lola down on his lap and helped her scoop up some pasta onto her plate.

"Where's Rocky?" I asked looking around the room at the kids. A yap came from below the table so I followed the sound and peaked below the table to see a group of three boys petting him under the table. I laughed, shaking my head and coming back up the table to help myself to some food.

It was like a small community, everyone laughed and joked. Both Ant and Blake stayed their usual mellow, quiet selves but also pitched in with conversation every once in a while. Ant especially talked with Lola, she had really taken a liking to him... in fact everyone did and I think it's because they recognised he was like them. He needed somewhere he belonged and the magical thing about this place was that anyone could belong.