Character guide

*THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED*

Let me know how you guys picture them. I was thinking about adding some pictures for each character of how I picture them but I'm curious as to how you guys picture them too!

Meet the friends!

Alyssa- total badass. She's tough and not scared of anything. She's dance team captain at their high school and she's got long glossy black hair but crystal blue eyes. She loves action movies and thrills and never passes up a free adrenaline rush. She took self defense when she was 8 because her dad was ex military and now works for the police. She knows how to hold he own. Oh and she's dating Colton but she's definitely the one with the pants in the relationship if you know what I mean.

Blake- typical douche. Football player, although spends more time on the bench then the field. Never the less, you can't take the douche out of the player, even if they don't play much. Completely crushing on Emma, even though he acts like a douche about it. A total genius, but he's scared of being seen as a nerd so he acts dumb, despite wanting to be a doctor after high school. Not a bad guy at heart but acts like a loser. Comparable to a lost puppy in need of direction.

Emma- sweet angel child. Roped into the friend group by obligation of being lifelong friends. Hates adrenaline and is super scared of everything but loves her friends and goes along with it for them. She  has many ambitions for the future and can't wait to go to college. She also can't stand Blake because she thinks he's a meat head.

Soren- the glue that holds everything together. Also the one who brings humor to every situation. He's not very smart but works his butt of because he wants to go into engineering. He loves his friends and although always happy and bright has his own demons he faces and despite his friends not knowing, they are his entire world. He is completely loyal and would do anything for them or to protect them. He once fought off a bully for Blake in middle school and got a weeks worth of swirlies for it. Blake didn't even know.

Colton- gentle loving boy. The most respectful caring and generous boy out there. Loves Alyssa more then anything on earth. Has always been the logic in the situations when everyone loses their heads. He brings the group back to reality and they would be lost without him. Has no idea what he wants to do with his life, but plans to marry Alyssa before they leave for college and follow her on whatever journey she may have. Great guy, but definitely needs some life goals of his own.

And now...without further ado...I present...One Last Night. Enjoy!