G sans

G sans POV

I was watching this new student he looked so hot I went over there and say hello to him as I asked if he had a bf he looked and blushed after a while I was flirting with him but something was off he smiled and giggled hey want to hang out with me and my gang.

While he was thinking he nodded and we went to the gang as Nighty looked at us.

corrupted POV

G why is she here this is my sister's friend's inky but any who she not a boy inky a girl as I looked at her she just waved.

Sighs come on inky let's go find blue and dream.

Then G grab her and the look he gave me I was irritated now why is he doing this.

Inky POV

Um G what are you doing can you please let go off me as I had a worried look on my face corrupted looked at me and with in a flash he took my by his tentacle and pulled me I held onto him as I see G smirked.

CORRUPTED WATCH OUT!

as i said this I pushed him out off the way I seen dream nightmare and blue they all ran to me as I fell to the ground but corrupted catch me as I closed my eye's.

Nightmare POV

I was shocked she saved my other half he also fell down into the ground with inky I looked where G was and he was gone I ran to them as the teacher called the ambulance they where fast to get here they took her away as corrupted had blood on him it was inky blood.

While I helped up corrupted me I got into the car as everyone got in let's just say it was not enough space as I hear everyone.

Dust: move over you're crushing me horror !

Horror: oh and you think I can move you ass. -_-

Lust: * is trapped in the middle as horror and dust fight * help me.

Killer: slowly down nightmare! * holds onto the set belt tightly as blue and dream hit our heads together *

Dream: nightmare you need a new car !

Blue: I'm going to be sick !

corrupted: DON'T YOU FRIKEN DARE BLUE !

cross: * is in the car floor as I see everyone fighting as I void recorded this as reaper and gen where kissing. *

everyone screams at me as we stoped the car and I ran into the hospital and to inky room the other's will come when they finished being sick or something.

Cross POV

Bleh I was sick in the bushes as Dream and them sat down on the grass as I finished throwing up I asked what happened to them blue dream and killer said they hit there heads together and I just had an Oh and walked to help the other's up.

As we got to inky room I noticed that nightmare was sitting down on the chair and holding her hand as I smiled I noticed that nightmare was crying as corrupted ran into the room and seen this all happing he sighs and sat on the other side as we all sat down and waited to see if she will wake up.

While waiting for inky I was falling asleep and that's when I hear a moan.

Inky POV

I woke up and looked at everyone around me as I did I patted Nightmare and corrupted on the head as they both woke up and did a moan I giggled as they both said my name.

I'm alright I say to them as cross ran to me and hugged me tightly everyone else ran to me as they asked me how I was then error got pushed into me and he crash.

Um what the heck happened his two sisters pushed the reboot button and I seen error rebooting. Hehe

When can I go home ?

Nurse POV

Oh inky you're awake you can go home now just be careful off  walking and talking we found out ur throat is really sore and that you just need to rest you're vocal cords.

As she nodded her head I noticed that corrupted and that nightmare was here I was thinking about what happened to them as I walked into the room I went up to them and smiled as they backed up.

Please don't worry I'm not going to hurt use two.

They relaxed and sat back down as I seen corrupted had a fever. Have you had your flu shots as I asked this they all looked at me and shook there heads only Dream and blue and inky had it.

This is a special flu shot for skeleton's only as I got what I needed first up was nightmare he looked to shock to even think straight.

Nightmare: * is to busy thinking to not see the needle as it poke his bone * what the hell woman!  * rubs my arm and walk out to get something to eat *

Cross: oh hell no I am not doing this * try to run but get pulled back as I took the needle* -_-

Killer: * show's a knife in my hands but it gets taken away from dream as she kisses me *  >\\\<

Dust: you are not sticking that thing into me over my dead body. 

Blue: dust please let them put it in.

Dust: NO

blue: fine then no sex for a month then.

Dust: X_X no I'll have it.  * have the flu shot*

Horror: is to busy talking to lust and epic as we both get them all together! Hey that's was not fair at all women!

Corrupted: ah oh as I looked at them I was the last one out off all off them I tipped toe away from them as they all looked for me what I didn't know was that nightmare smirked and I put a tentacle around his mouth.

I'll give you $10,000 if you don't tell the other's where I am. He looked at me and seen the money but then he just smirked more and yelled he over here. !

I ran but I got pin to the wall by inky I was a blushing mess as the nurse gave me the shot.

Ah you brat don't touch me as I looked at the nurse that giggled and said all down and we left to go home.