Chapter 1 Cheater

"LET ME THE FUCK GO KIM KIBUM." You said as fury built up inside you.

Key was holding your arms and pushing you against the wall.

"I'm not letting go unless you take back the shit you just said about leaving me." He said giving you a douche like smile.

"Like hell I will." You spit in his face.

Doing so gave you the freedom needed to leave the apartment. "She'll be back." Key smirked wiping off your spit.

***3 DAYS EARLIER***

It was your anniversary with Key. You had been dating since you both were 1st years in high school. You were both now 23. 7 years of dating. You were hoping he'd finally ask you to marry him or something sweet like that.

Walking in to your home after the late night shift, that ended up not ending till 7 am, you got dressed and decided to surprise Key by going to his dorm which he lived with 4 other men. Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin, and Minho. Key was part of a Kpop group. You were so proud of him. While you two dated he had gotten accepted into SM. You both deided to move to Seoul together in the pursue of his dream.

A fairytale if you will.

The only thing that was off from being a fairytale was that you were both divas.

Possessive divas.

No one could look at you and no one could look at Key except you both.

You fought a lot over things like a guy texting you, a girl talking to Key, or even a fan wanting to hug him.

Key was yours ONLY.

And you were ONLY Key's.

Arriving at his dorm you knocked and the door was answered by Jonghyun who was half naked.

"Sup." His breath smelling of alcohol. 'Damn that Kibum. He probably drank last night too.' You thought.

"Is Key asleep still?"

"Nah hun. He went out with a friend last night for some drinks, got drunk, and ended sleeping over there."

"And who is this friend?"

"Uhm what's her name? Ahhh Taeyeon."

TARYEON?!

"You mean to tell me he's with another girl? The bitch that tried to break us up when you guys debuted?!" Anger was taking over.

"Yeah... uhm maybe I shouldn't have told you that..." Jonghyun said scratching his head.

"What the hell is he thinking?! What did that asshole say when he was leaving last night?!"

"I believe his exact words were 'Hey man I'm gonna go have a drink with Taeyeon. And we're gonna do it, but don't tell y/n.' He's gonna kill me when he finds out I told you..." Jonghyun's eyes got big after realizing what he just told you.

"SEX?! THEIR HAVING SEX?!" You yelled.

Jonghyun nodded and looked around to check if anyone heard or saw you.

Quickly he pulled you inside when he saw a neighbor peek through their door.

"THAT SCUM BAG I CANNOT BELIEVE HIM THAT BITCH!" You threw fists at Jonghyun who held you close to him.

He hugged you as you started to cry.

"I'm sorry hun." He whispered and kissed your forehead. "I just.... I can't believe he'd do that to me" burning tears fell to Jonghyun's bare chest.

Looking up at him you never really noticed how sweet Key's best friend actually was. He was comforting you.

'Wait what the hell am I doing. If Key comes home and sees me hugging a half naked Jonghyun- wait.' A plan formed in your head as you stared at Jonghyun.

"Hm? You okay? You want something to drin-" you cut him off by putting a finger on his lips.

"Mhat are mou mooing" he mumbled under your finger.

"Hush puppy, I have a plan." You gave him a big smile.

You plotted a plan to go get back at Key and you were gonna make sure that diva wasn't going to defy you again. 'I don't care how sexy of a bad boy Key is. He will not go against me again after this.'