Chapter 2 Plans

There was jingling of keys at the front door. Quickly your plan went to action.

Jonghyun and you went to his room and laid in his bed. You took off your shirt and took off the straps of your bra and covered myself with the blanket so it'd look like you were naked. Jonghyun laid next to you under the covers without his shirt and pretended to have fallen asleep that way.

You could hear Key's boots hitting the floor with every step he took. They got closer.

"YAH KIM JONGHYUN ARE YIU AWAKE YET?" Key shouted for Jonghyun who almost anwered but you had to smack him quickly.

*click clack*

The door opened slowly then swung open hitting the wall of the room hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" Key's voice sounded as if he was being murdered.

Running quickly to you he pulled you out of the bed and you held onto the covers still covering yourself with the blankets.

Realizing what he thought had happened Key got red with anger.

"YOU BASTARD!" Key's eyes widened.

He moved over to Jonghyun and punched his face.

"Key!!!" I yelled and tried to pull him back.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DID YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU DOUCHE BAG." Key stuggled to get out of your hold on him.

"Please stop Key!" You pleaded.

"WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING HIM?!" Key questioned you and pushed you so hard that you hit the wall with your back and fell to your knees.

"YAH! Don't hurt her Kim Kibum!" Jonghyun came to you to help you up.

His lip was bleeding.

"You betrayed me! What is going on?! I've always loved you, but you went and did this to me?! What did I do wrong?!" Key smacked his face with his hands.

'Oh hell no he dares to act like he didn't just go fuck with another girl?!'

"Listen here asshole." You began.

"I know you were with Taeyeon and had sex with her after getting drunk."

Key's eyes got big and his lip twitched.

"You think we had sex?!" He yelled at you.

"YES I DO I KNOW YOU FUCKING DID."

"Jonghyun what did I tell you before I fucking left?!"

"Don't bring him in this shit mess you made."

Key was pissed at the fact that Jonghyun told you what he had gone out to do.

"Look yes okay we did but it wasn't like it was your friend anyways!"

"You think that makes everything better?! You still cheated you asshole!!" You began to cry.

"We didn't even actually have sex Bummie." Jonghyun explained.

"We only did this so you'd see how she feels right now." You got your shirt and bra straps. After putting them back on you left the dorm and headed home.

You didn't want to even look at his face right now. He cheated on you on your anniversary and didn't even apologize! Your stomach was hurting just thinking about them both together.

Reaching home you went straight for the bottle of alcohol and decided you needed some alone time.

***Present Day***

It's been three days since you last spoke with that cheating bastard. 'I can't believe he'd do this to me.

Ugh my head hurts.'

Everytime you sobered up you'd just drink and get drunk again.

*Knock Knock*

The pounding on the door made your head hurt from being hungover.

When you didn't answer the door you heard jingling of keys again.

Key raised an eyebrow at you.

"It's not nice to call people names babe or say you'll break up." He put his hand on your shoulder.

When he saw that you didn't react he picked you up onto your feet and pushed you against the wall.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO KIM KIBUM." You said as fury built up inside you.

Key was holding your arms and pushing you against the wall.

"I'm not letting go unless you take back the shit you just said about leaving me." He said giving you a douche like smile.

"Like hell I will." You spit in his face.

Doing so gave you the freedom needed to leave the apartment. "She'll be back." Key smirked wiping off your spit.

There was only one person who had keys to your apartment. "Yah babe come on.." Key began to speak and walked towards you.

"Get the fuck out." "Kitty why are you so bitter? Aw did you get hung over again?" He tried to pat your head but you slapped it away. Hard.

"Ouch!" He yelped.

"That isn't even close as to how my heart feels you bitch. Get the hell out I'm breaking up with you."