Chapter 11

Roman's POV
I was being trained by Virgil for 3 hours i also almost mastered every spell considering like the healing spell III all you got to do was place you're hand over the wound then say the spell let him sleep then done he is healed so after my session i went to my room got dressed ate lunch which was made by Emile then, as Virgil said i should practice more often so i practiced my powers and my strength withput my powers after i was done i went to eat dinner to eat dinner which was made by patton and Emile since they wee done training with Virgil and a few minutes go by i asked logan which was also eating not driving the boat since we all chosed the one with breaks since it's bad for your health. So after dinner Virgil was finally done with Remy he ate dinner then got to sleep Patton did the same with Logan sleeping and making sure nothing goes unnatended and then Remy and Emile then me i stayed up until it was 10:30 since i wanted to know what to do next and i was still full.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N-

15 days until deadline
Virgil's POV

I woke up but not in my room i was in a dark room i loked aroundeveything was dark and i could not see anything until i saw a glimpse of light i turned to look at it to see.........

Mom, Apollo, Demeter, Athena, hypnos and Aria before i could question them what was happening  they all said

A god shall have the power of light
And the chosen one's will battle the darkess night

Then it was pitch black again. I woke up in my room i questioned everything until i got up to eat breakfast to see everyone there i was slightly confused then they noticed me and patton said "virgil did you have a dream where you saw your parent and the others parents?" " uhhhhh yeah?.... why do you ask?"  I asked in confusion "we all had a dream like the one patton said but they said different lines like mine is..

blood of a god with the power of light
Blood of a god with the power of night

Then i woke up" Logan said " yeah like mine's my line was...

The corrupted one is at sight

Let the main four battle with might"
Roman said then Emile said "yeah me too i went like....

Six half-bloods shall answer the call
To element or light the world must fall"
Then Remy spoke "mine's too gurl but it went like...

An oath to keep with a final breath
And foes bear arms to the doors of death

It was really crazy babe" "i had the same dream too but it went like....

A god shall have the power of light
And the chosen one's will battle the darkess night

But maybe it wasn't a dream" the other's stare at me clearly confused "well maybe it is a quote in this spell book mom gave me" I said summoning a spell book then flipping pages while holding a UV light in my hand then turning to and empty page it exactly wrote what they have said just in order  "ah see it was a quote juat impossible to see with the naked eye" i said and reading what it said

Blood of a god with the power of light
Blood of a god with the power of night
Six half-bloods shall answer the call
To element or light the world must fall
The corrupted one is at sight
Let the main four battle with might
A god shall have the power of light
And the chosen one's will battle the darkess night
An oath to keep with a final breath
And foes bear arms to the doors of death

I finished closing the spell book and putting it back to where it belongs i watch.my partners faces clearly suprised we all atered in silence until Roman spoke breaking the silence "how will that help us with our prophecy we have now?" He asked " well roman as it said six half blood's shall answer the call, to element or light the world must fall meaning us six will be in the prophecy but in the the last verse to element or light meaning you guys Roman and Virgil though i don't know what will happen to you guys that you need to decide" Logan said monotone-ly " and as the verse's with the one's saying light and night meaning good and evil meaning two god's went on war or has a bad history or just hate's eachother  and for the corrupted one i will be reffering with the enemy we will be fighting" just as Logan finished that sentence I went in shocked of what he said then everyone stared at me " I'm assuming you want explanation on why i was shocked on the last part?" I said "well duh" Roman said " well mom told me all about god's and goddesses as a kid before she dissapered and there was this one story which involes the god of darkness who's name was i-cannot-tell who basically wanted to be king of all the gods and almost killed my mom since she was one of the high gods and goddesses" i said completely changing the part where my mom was attacked she was attacked since she was a queen "well that turned away quickly"
Emile said while i looked at the clock 10:30 "guys i think we need to eat breakfast and let logan steer the wheel" everyone nooded in return and headed toward the kitched ate then i trained logan, roman, and patton then have lunch then train emile and remy then have dinner and practice myself for thirty minutes then i go to sleep since there is nothing else to do and we made this into a routine i guess i never really know since i don't speak that much.

Deciets POV
well well well i guess you made us a step a head of you virgil you said the prophecy/quote and i promised you master will get you're power's too bad elementa 's  power is weaker than you're powers so i will tell you this now be carefull and this is a threat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N i am getting more motivation now yayyy so yeah i guess  that's it bye guys thank you for reading meh book of a garbage bye guys see yoy soon byeeeeeeeeband also can you tell that i got some lines from blood of olympus so yea bye

1118 words