Chapter twelve

14 days until deadline
Virgil's POV
I woke up and it was really quiet so i looked at the clock 7:30 so i got up looked around to see noone there and when i got to the living room there was a man he looked familiar he wore black and yellow clothing though i could not see his face i knew he was familiar to me. He got up and that's when i  noticed the scales on one side of his face he was deciet he went to me and said "Virgil... don't you miss me?" "Never!" I responded he seemed shocked at first but then smirked and said "what a shame i was looking forward to this though but i just came here to tell you that don't go to thalia's tower we are more powerful than just six men so taa~ taa~" and with that i fell unconscious.

Roman's POV
I woke up got dressed in my beutiful clothing and when i got out of my room i saw an unconscious Virgil on the floor. I ran to him feeling any pulse and there was but very faintly so i went to logan's room and woke him up and got him to see if Virgil is okay or more after he sae Virgil he ran checked for somethinf that i don't know because i'm not a doctor. I went to wake up patton only to find him but not in his room he was there in the kitchen corner unconscious so i ran to him i tried to shake him up but he did not move so i did what i saw logan do then he immediatly shot up looking shocked and terrified he then said "Roman where is Virgil??" I could sence the terror in his voice so i just pointed to where Virgil was then Patton ran with me trailling behind him wondering what the heck was going on and i saw Virgil also completely terrified but awake i asked what was going on then Virgil spoke up "deciet he-he's back he warned me about something he said do not go to thalia's tower since they were more powerful than just six men"
"Then in my dream a scaly like man was trying to get me to join him but i always declined then it was pitch black " patton said  i was really confused on who this deciet guy was so i said in confusion "uhhh... guys who is deciet?"
"He was an old friend of mine" Virgil said. I asked Virgil why his friend would attack him or so and he replied with "he was the son on the one who almost killed my mother trying to take the throne" . After we got Virgil to calm down we ate breakfast and continued with our journey to thalo's tower we were closeto it well that's what logan said i'm not sure. I got trained and almost mastered all of the spells since some of them were just to easy but as patton was making lunch since Virge was trainning Emile, something happened we knew there was a storm but this wasn't the storm it said it was supposed to be No. 1 but this looks like it is No. 3 but then i saw something

There-

Was-

A

Person
He looked like he was a mermaid as it went closer to us i realized it was a girl then she said "Hello children i am just here to warn you that this war as just the beggining something else is rising something more powerful than the one you will fight" and with that she dissapered and so did the storm and then we head back to what we were doing really confused.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N hi guys sorry but i think i need to post every three days now so yeah and also sorry for it being really short i am running out of ideas.

662 words