•First Starter•

•••

The half naked bear woke up due to his alarm clock. (HAH,Great starter-)
He kick the clock off the desk with his BEAR foot. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He then yawned and hit his arms to the air "Good morning world!" He cheered and got off his bed,he head to his bathroom and took a shower.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

He came out from the bathroom and wored his Blue Hoodie,He grabbed a comb and combs his bear hair. "You look handsome today,Freddy~" he winked and point at the mirror,Oh god.. he's acting like Chico.. The bear in blue step out of his room and step into the living room. He put a CD in the radio and played it. "In three,in three,two,one-"

SUNSHINE
LOLLIPOPS-

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"
"and there goes the screaming.." Freddy muttered happily under his breath. The house was shaking and the roof went flying. "Oh Fredsworld-" he sighed. "Do I have to fix that..? Hmmm,Karma back to me I guess.." he muttered and the roof came back,The TV crashed and made some noises,there were smokes and a shadow was above the TV. Freddy swing his arms around to get himself out from the smokes. There reveal the Fox in his pajamas.. standing on the TV,Oh.. the TV is crushed.. "NOO!! My precious TV!" Freddy cried. 'Karma got to me so much..' he thought and cried. "That's what ye get for playing that 'TRASH'!! Ye deserve this Freddy,ye knew this would happon!" (And yes,I do meant happon,you know.. pirate accent,heh..?-) The fox taunt with an angry glare. "Foxyyyy!! I only made one thing-" "One wishes,but you get two things.." The Fox (Foxy = Tord.) cutted the bear off. The bear just sighed and screamed when one of his roomates slam their room door open. "What the bloody carrot is going on?!?!" The purple bunny in his purple hoodie yelled/asked in an annoyed tone. "Oh,good morning Barney." The fox greeted. "It's not a good morning when I see you," The bunny said in a super annoyed tone. "Rotten teeth." He narrowed his eyes at the fox as he does the same. "Okay,okay.. Foxy go get ready on your pajamas, Bon- go.. get the bacon out and i'll go wake Chico up." He had a pause on Bonnie's doing,since he rarely see's or hangout with him. The bear walked to his other roommate room. Foxy just came out from his room with his grey shirt inside his red hoodie and a black pants.. Bonnie did what he was told. The bunny went to the living room and watched the TV,the fox was in his room,doing what he does. The chicken got up and cooked the breakfast,he was wearing a yellow hoodie and a blue jacket. The chicken went to the living room and placed the bacons on the table. "Breakfast's ready!!" He called out and Bonnie went to eat,so did Fred. Chico was also eating the bacon and Freddy was looking around the room. Chico stared at Freddy while nomming on his bacon and open his mouth to speak. "What's the matter Fred?" Chico asked with an raised eyebrow. "Oh,nothing.. just.. where is Foxy anyway?" He answered,also raised an eyebrow. The chicken shrugged "I dunno," he took a bite on his bacon, "Probably in his room,doing what he do stuff.." he finished the sentence. Freddy gasped. "You're right!!" The bear stood up from his seat and walked to his friend,fox room and knocked. "Knock,Knock. Foxy? Are you in there?" The bear in blue asked. "Hol' on,Just a moment,Fred!!" Foxy voice muffled from inside. Freddy just chuckles,"Yeah,yeah.. be quick,the bacons can't hold much longer to be hot!" He joked. The voice from the fox could be hear chuckling inside. "Alright," the door was open. "I'm here." There reveal the fox in his red hoodie,he was one feet taller than Freddy. So here's who'd higher and who's shorter.. Foxy,Freddy,Chico,Bonnie. Tall to short,Foxy is the tallest and Bonnie is the shortest. The fox sat on his seat and eat his breakfast. "Oh how,ho,ho,ho!" The fox laughed,like santa..- "The pi'za is Faz-licious Chico!" He said in a happy and honest tone. The chicken cheeks went light pink,he was blushing. He grabbed his plate and cover his face. "hehehe,T-Thanks Foxy..!" Chico already ate his bacons so don't worry on the bacon falling on the table. The fox chuckles. "Anytime Chico." He smiled,a bit of his fox tooth showed. Freddy and Bonnie rolled their eyes,Bonnie ones is hardly can be seen,he had black eyes but still had his red eyes,like the part of white is black and the pupil are red. Wonder why.. (FNaF 7 here,yooohooo!) "Alright, enough of this Faz- crap. What now?" Bonnie asked with one eye half lidded as if he was raising an eyebrow. Freddy shrugged, "We can walk to the park,if you like.. the beach,the space, the hotel,any ideas..?" Freddy suggest and asked the last. Foxy gasped. "Why don't we go to the cinema and watch zombie pirate from hell chapter 4?! Yar,me is so excited!" Foxy suggest. "Or maybe we could go to the music contest and watch the band?!" Bonnie suggest with a wide smile and wide eyes,he was excited,Foxy just rolled his eye,that was not covered by the fake eye patch. "Oh! Oh! Why don't we go to the beauty salon?!" Chico suggest with the widest grin,Foxy and Bonnie groaned. Freddy just backed away from them and chuckles awkwardly. "Hehe, why don't we go to the funfair park and have fun...?" Freddy suggest with a sheepish smile and raised eyebrows. "Funfair park..? It's not nighttime-" Bonnie got cutted off when he turned around to look out the window,it was night. "You guys talked to much until the day turned night..-" Freddy tried to say,not in a rude way.. "Well.." Foxy began to speak. "LET'S ALL GOOOOO!!" Chico cheered and ran out from the house,the others chased him. "Hey wait for me!/Hey me first!/Chico no running!!" All three yelled/screamed at the same time.

°•~°•°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

At the park

The gang looks around the funfair in awe. "Yarr,Me hope there's a shootin' game!" Foxy cheered. "AAHAHAHA!! I can't wait for photo booth!! I hope there's one here!" Chico cheered happily and excitedly. "Huh,Can't wait to hear some music's." Bonnie cheered in a calm tone with bored eyes,deep down inside he was super duper excited and happy. There is a gang of people's who played music's there,Bonnie prefer the rockstar ones. Freddy sighed, "I hope there's something I like." He said in a happy and grateful tone, He didn't really know what to choose.

"So.. are we gonna split up,teaming or gang hang out?" Freddy asked with an raised eyebrow. "I suggest teaming! I'm defiantly going with Frederick!" Chico said, "Teaming," Foxy suggest "split up." Bonnie said in a bored tone,with his bored eyes. "Two vote for teaming,so teaming it is! Chico is with me! So have fun you too." Freddy said and pulled Chico away,Totally forgot that the other two don't get along so well,even if they does the same things,Bonnie used to be super kind and innocent until..his parents died.. He replace them with fruits, unfortunately his FRUIT father died,something happen with him and Chico,He changed when he grew up.. grew up as an orphan.

"Arg,So..Do ye mind Bon'?" Foxy asked as he grabbed Bonnie's arm.
"Oh..yeah sure,just.." Bonnie pull his arm away "Don't touch me.." he warned,Foxy just shrugged.
"Whatever ye say,shortie." Foxy said and walked off.
"H-Hey!!" Bonnie cheeks heat up a bit,he then chased Foxy. "That was rude."
Foxy hummed in respond. The fox good eye landed on a arcade game. "Ey,Bonneh'." The fox in red called out.

"Hm..?" The bunny in purple hummed in respond,
"Ye don't mind playing ta' mini game with me,do ye?" Foxy asked,

Bonnie rolled his pupils,since his eyes are black. "Sure,Foxy.." he respond and they both started to walk towards the arcades.
The fox choosed a shooting game,while The bunny choosed a dance game.

•~•~•~•~•~•~

HeYO,
Thank you so much for reading this! I am very sorry if there's any bad grammar or auto correct spellings.. also if you are confused,the gang in here is sorta.. a Furry? Yeah,animals but human like. Tord is Foxy,
Edd is Freddy,
Matt is Chico(Chica male version),
And Tom is Bonnie. I hope you did enjoy reading this,I had fun writing it down,ask questions if you like, don't be shy!! I'll gladly replied if it's comfortable,So please don't force me,I'll sometimes replied in a late time,so please do not rush me,our world has different timezones. Again,I hope you did enjoy reading this! Have a SPOOKY day/night and see you next time,Happy Halloween!

~By Mystery.