• Get along buddies •

NEXT DAY

Freddy noticed how Foxy and Bonnie won't get along,so he thought he could buy a Get Along Shirt and strangle them with it.

"Foxy! Bonnie!" The bear in blue called out for his fox and bunny friend.

The fox came out from his room and the bunny appears from the kitchen. "Yes Freddy?" They answer in sync.

All of sudden they were pushed to each other and their view was covered in white. "AGH!! W-WHAT'S HAPPENNING?!" The bunny struggles.

"WHAT IN THE HELL?!--" The fox cussed. After the strangling ended. They found themselves in a room. Bonnie's room... "Ugh,what a mess.." The fox said in disgust.

"Oh shut up Commie." The bunny growled. He then began to struggle. "Ugh! Freddy?! What did you do?!" Bonnie called out since he heard breathing behind the door.

"Oh nothing,just wanted the two of you to get along." The bear answered in a happy tone.

"What?!" They screamed,or yelled in sync,shocked.

"You know that we will never get along!" Bonnie yelled. He was unhappy to be so close with his childhood rival. He didn't liked to be touched at all.

"Whatever! Oo-! I'm gonna buy some pizza!!" Freddy said and ran off. Going outside to buy some pizza just like he said.

"Hmm..." Foxy hummed. "Maybe we can pretend to get along?" He suggest,In a calm tone. He also didn't like being so close to his childhood rival.

"Ugh,like that would work.." Bonnie rolled his 'eyes'. He was really disgust to be so close with his enemy. All of sudden,the tight began to lost. The shirt fell on the floor. "Wha-"

"Finally.." Foxy puts his pocket knife back into his hoodie pocket and walked towards the door,he was rolling the door knob but it was locked. "Faen!" He cussed. "It's locked.."

"Shit! I left my key outside!" Bonnie cussed as well. "Fucking Freddy!"

"I guess we have no choice.." Foxy mumble,standing beside Bonnie. He was about to do something.

"Oh don't tell me we're going to get along.." Bonnie growled.

"No,not that.." Foxy sat on Bonnie's purple bed and took a book out from his hoodie pocket,a hentai megazine (Hate me if you want lol,I don't regret anything but my life.) The bunny's eyes widen he walked to the fox and rip the megazine out of his hands. "Wh-"

"No more of your hentai shit in my room!" Bonnie went into his bathroom room and flushed the megazine in the toilet.

"NEII!-" Foxy ran towards the toilet and cried. Bonnie just rolled his 'eyes'.

"Fucking Commie.."

"Stupid bunny! I payed for that!!" Foxy yelled.

"Whatever." Bonnie shrugged and sat on his bed,he began to play Susan.

An hours later...

The fox and the bunny was found sleeping on Bonnie's bed,cuddling to each other. Freddy open the door since it was quiet and found them sleeping. He chuckles and took a picture quietly. He closed the door,did not lock it. And walked away..

•°~XxX~•°

Oh hey there Mysteries! I'm sorry but this has to be short,lol. Really do,Beklager venner,I thought about making a book of Tomtord but in Mattsworld version! Would you like that? I dunno. Anyways I hope you had fun reading this short shits,I'm beklager if there's any bad grammar or auto correct shits..thanks for reading,cya later Venner!