Chapter 1

Rozanu POV  

         Wake up!! My Mom shout at my door as I was already late to wake up in the morning. If I don't wake up now I am gonna be late for my school. I was in final year of school, Grade 10.

I had habit of waking up when I my mom shout "Wake Up" at my door in the morning because alarm didn't help me to wake up in the morning.  If I hear the alarm bell ringing I always feel like snooze the alarm and going back to sleep thinking I will sleep some more minutes. So, best way to get up in the morning was my mom waking me up.

First thing I do always when I wake up was to wash my face and drink water before having tea or coffee. This rule was made by my Mom saying that everyone in the family must have to drink water before having anything. I also felt like this rule is gonna help me to stay healthy.

Then I had rice and curry and head towards to my school.

At 4pm my school was over and I returned home. After I reach I ate my lunch. I finished my homework and had dinner. After dinner I watched some videos on YouTube and went to sleep.

After Many Days:

     I completed my daily usual routine and reached to school. Today it was unsual day at my school my friend have bought secretly phone at school. She asks us to listen some songs on break time. It was songs from Gxsoul 'Raat Vaari' and B8-Eight 'K yo maya ho'. Time I listen to this song I just fell in love with this songs and with its lyrics.

Fast forward  to the time I have reached home after my school is over.

  After reaching home B8-Eight song ' k yo maya ho' was still in my mind. I didn't knew the complete lyrics, so I was just humming k yo maya ho line from this song. I played this song from while having lunch, my mom was with me she also said she have started liking this song. From this day I was in love B8-Eight songs. I finished my lunch and head back to my room to complete homework and to study. Later at night watched and listened some more songs B8-Eight from YouTube and slept.

  Everything in life was going usual. Until day before holi day came where I celebrated holi with my friends we put different colours to each other face and litterally damaging our school clothes with colours. After reaching home after school is over I was glad that my mom wasn't mad at me damaging my school cloth literally with different colours instead she was happy that I celebrated holi with my friends. I took shower and head to kitchen to grab and have some lunch. After that I told my mother about experience of celebrating holi with my friends today in the school. Then I completed all my evening routine. After having dinner later this night. I also told my dad about my holi experience in my school. "You did make some great memories in your school which gonna make you remember this memories after finishing your school" Dad said. After having dinner I watched some show and went back to sleep feeling very happy today.

   After days and months passed It was already last last day of my school.
I completed my daily morning routine, had some rice and curry then head towards my school. I was happy and little sad at same time because I am gonna miss friends so much those memories / mischief we make/ did together. Now school was over we started to write good wishes what we want to write on each other white school shirt. I did also write on some good wishe on my best friends white shirt. My best friends also wrote some good wishes, we will stay in touch and friends forever etc on my white shirt. We talked for while and clicked photos together and then we returned to our own home. After reaching home I showed my white shirt where my best friends has written good wishes on my white shirt. "Wow that's great" my mom said and she suggested to hang this white shirt near my bed. It was so good idea to hang this shirt near my bed which is full of precious memories. After that as usual I had my lunch went back to my room to do homework. Then later that evening I play with my dog ' Barbie' . At night after having dinner today also I shared moment with dad we wrote good wishes on each other's best friends shirt and showed that shirt to my dad also. " That's awesome" dad said. After watching some videos on YouTube and looked before going to bed to sleep.

  After so many days our final / board exam was coming near. I wished my friends good luck via phone call. Then after some it was day of board exam. My mother put tika on my forehead and make me have some yogurt sagun(for good luck) and wished me best of luck for the exam.

Today was last day of my exam I felt relief that board exam was gonna be finished. After finishing exam I returned home and I felt so good and reliefed. For week I went different places to visit with my friends and family. Then I got find a institute for bridge course to help me to pass entrance exam of +2 / high school. I got to finally found the institute I was looking for and studied there . I made lots of  memories with friends and with my classmates and had lots of fun besides studying also. As days passed our institute tells about our farewell party.

We started to rehearsal the performance we were going to do on farewell. We rehearsal together very well about a week. Today was day of farewell party and I got ready and head towards farewell party. Then on Farewell party we sang song "Yo man ta Mero Nepali ho" on the stage song which we were doing rehearsal for a week. After performance was finished I was glad that audience liked our performance.

After that they started distributing certificate of completion of bridge course and I also got one. After that we grabbed some lunch and clicked some photos and danced for a while with friends and returned to our respective home. After I reached my home I told today experience and about my performance also showed my certificate I got today with my mom and dad later that night after having dinner. I looked through the pictures I clicked today with my mom and dad. Then I went straight to back to sleep as I was tired today.

Few days later
Today I wake up in morning and played with dog. In evening I got call from my friend about the board exam result is out. I was very nervous and went to check out my result and found out that I have passed and I was very glad that I passed the board exam and graduated from school. All in my  family members wished me congratulations. There was also sweets exchange between me and family members.

To be continued...

Exciting, thrilling and Rozanu going through roller coaster in her life situation and emotions is yet to happen stay tuned in this to find out what happens next.

I hope you all enjoy reading this story. If you love reading this story make sure add this boook to your libary and share this story with your friends and family through whatsapp/whatsapp group or your social media platforms also. Because "Sharing is caring".

Happy Reading!! 🎉 😀😎.
- Lots of love from Uzanu ❤️