Chapter 2

Unnati Pov

       I was sitting on balcony getting some fresh air . Then I started to remember the guy I performed with on farewell party.  I don't know why but I just felt the spark with him when I met him for the first time.  I felt spark with him but never had courage to talk with him other than rehearsing a song  with  him for the farewell party.  I don't know why but the formal conversation never happened between us until we performed a song together.  

   I was so happy that I am getting opportunity to perform with him. After performing together I went to dinning hall to grab and have some food with my friends. when I was having food I caught him that he was looking at me. As Soon I look into his eyes he looked away and went away with his friends from my sight.  

  After having food with friends we went back to hall where people were dancing. We also started to dance on the stage . After sometime , I hear some one calling me and that someone was him . As soon I look at him , He asked me If I would dance with him . I accepted and started to dance with him. He asking If  I would dance with him made me feel like I was in the air flying like bird in the sky and I started to feel I was living best times of my life. I still remember his touch , his hand on my hand while we were dancing. 

  After Dancing for while with my friends and with him . I bid good bye to him and my friends .

  I still remember that day , As soon I reached home , I stalked him on social media and look around his profile and finally that I sent him a friend request. Before sending him a friend request I wanted to look around his profile.  After sometime I get notification that he had accepte d my friend request.This made me happy.I wanted to send message and talk to him but I end up not messaging him . After sometime I decided to send him a message but it has been days he has never seen or replied my message. Just while I was remembering all about him.  I hear notification sound on my mobile .

To be continued...

Exciting, thrilling and Rozanu going through roller coaster in her life situation and emotions is yet to happen stay tuned in this to find out what happens next.

I hope you all enjoy reading this story. If you love reading this story make sure add this boook to your libary and share this story with your friends and family through whatsapp/whatsapp group or any of your social media platforms also. Because "Sharing is caring".

Happy Reading!! 🎉 😀😎.
- Lots of love from Uzanu ❤️