Chapter 4

"Hey, How are you? " Baz asked me.
"Hi" , I'm good, what about you? It's surprising you to be outside of my high school. Were you waiting for someone? I asked to Baz.

"Yes" .
"Can I ask who are you waiting for?" I asked to Baz.

"You " Baz said.

I was surprised and happy at the same time to hear that he has been waiting for me outside my high school.

"Woah that's surprising" I said to Baz.

"Yes I am person who is gonna surprise you lot" Baz said and
*winks *.

He was not alone waiting for me outside my high school, he had group of friends with him. We walk all the way through to the bus station. While we walking all the way to bus station the dog was coming fiercely running on footpath. "He said to be me to careful then I immediately said to him why to fear with dog when you are with me" I told him teasingly.

He looks at me and *smiles*. Its really rare to see him smiling. After some time we reached to bus talked for some time and we bid good bye.

After reaching home, I was happy amazed about what happened today.

After Some Days

Baz was giving me mixed feelings about me. I didn't exactly know what he feels about me. That was making me sad. Also I was feeling like I can wait for him. One day, day will when we're gonna be together as couple.

I am so overwhelmed by my feelings towards him.

Last time when I went temple to pray, I even tight red piece of cloth on pole where I wished I f I could have him in my life and call him my boy, pole where people tie red piece of cloth and make wish.
//
We were talking but not on daily basis.
//
Today I asked him what he want for his birthday.
"I don't need anything as birthday gift, If you bought gift keep it yourself baby" Baz said.

"Okay " I replied to him but I was very sad and heartbroken from inside. This was just beginning of my one side love story with him.

//Very Next Day //
As woke up in the morning, I posted Happy Birthday on his timeline with his pic.

"Thank you for the birthday wish " He had replied on comment section.

//After 2 weeks //
I again wanted to know his exact feelings towards me.
So I decided to ask him about it and messaged him. I don't know what I feel about you He replied with mixed feelings, emotions and reactions.

I don't know, even though he replies, I couldn't get him out of my mind. I decided kept all these towards to me and not to express my feelings towards him. I don't want to clingy and creepy person to force him to love me.

He still being in my life as friend was happy thing to me.

As days weeks passed, we were seeing and talking more and more lesser than before.

There came one time where we were dating different person. I felt I should move on in my life. But my relationship didn't work out, that person who I was dating broke up.

Now again I was single. I was living best time of my life being single. Spending time with my family and friends. Still it has been long time I have not spoken with Baz and met him.

One day I was heading out of the college with my friends towards Bus Station. It was day where it was raining very lightly. As I reached bus station I see Baz calling me through bus window.

To be Continued......

What do you think why Baz is calling Unnati?

Exciting, thrilling and Unnati going through roller coaster in her life situation and

emotions is yet to happen stay tuned in this to find out what happens next.

I hope you all enjoy reading this story. If you love reading this story make sure add this

boook to your libary and share this story with your friends and family through

whatsapp/whatsapp group , instagram, twitter or any of your social media platforms also.

Because "Sharing is caring".

Happy Reading!! 🎉 😀😎.

- Lots of love from Uzanu ❤️