Part 3-Right Where I Want

That late morning I walked to the campus and contemplated on the events which happened here yesterday.

The discussion I had with Kileen after class about our shared common interest in vampires. I'm sure she'll adore having a life as one. 

Did I forgot to mention that I was at the college library yesterday prior to class? That is how I obtain the copy of Kileen's course book, obviously. Along with a copy of 'Gone with the Wind', which is one of my favorites. 

When I arrived there I saw Kileen and smiled at her.

She looked every bit like a Caribbean princess with that hair and baby face of hers

Soon she'll be a vampire's princess bride.

When I walked to the cafeteria I saw the three girls and smiled. 

I walked over to them and sat right beside Kileen which surprised her

"You girls doing okay?" I asked.

"Yes Mr. Salvatore." Mirandi and Charleena both said.

I turned to Kileen.

"I as well Mr. Salvatore."

I placed my hand on hers underneath the table and squeezed it.

"That's good. Well, see you all later. Kileen, don't forget our appointment after class."

She nodded as she watched me get up and leave.

That girl is in store for a lot.

History class a few hours later...

Throughout History class Kileen began to think about the possibility of a romance with me. She began to fantasize about me without my shirt on. I multitask by reciting the course chapter and reading her mind. She imagine I was reciting the chapter I was reading out loud and I only had my dark jeans on. Then I would smiled at her once I finish reading. Then when she would look around she'd realize no one else was in the classroom except us. I would close the book and throw it on the desk and walk straight to hers. Take her in my arm and-She immediately stop there. I could always finish that thought for her. But that would only ruin the fun. 

Definitely she's falling for me as I am of her. The way she looks at me and is a bit nervous reveals her attraction. 

Those thoughts were interrupted once class was over. She stayed behind of course. Mirandi and Charleena waved goodbye and then at me and I smiled at them with my protruding fangs. 

https://media1.tenor.com/images/df00bc3d7e3856b49f49a9e13f904439/tenor.gif?itemid=10093193

Hahahaha. Those two probably thought they were hallucinating what they just saw. Once they looked back at me I was smiling normally.

I walked over and closed the door. "Now, we can start to go over your work."

Kileen was happy to be alone with me as much as I was. She really did like working with someone of my intellect. 

I was very patient with her and always reviewed what she wrote down. She began to improve in her understanding of the History context. She learned quick, much like myself.

We spend almost two hours together by the time it was starting to get dark.

Kileen started to pack her things away.

"Thank you for your help Mr. Salvatore." She smiled.

I took hold of her hand and kissed it, just like before.

"You really are a gentleman Mr. Salvatore." She said flattered.

I stared intensely into her eyes as I spoke to her.

"Tell me, do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Kileen was shocked by this question.

"I've seen the way you look at me."

I pulled her close to to me and smiled. Kileen was speechless by the this confession. I was laughing inside.

"Mr. Salvatore, I-"

"Please, call me Damon."

"Okay, Damon."

I began to caress her back.

"I see how strong and intelligent you are, along with that beauty you have."

"Mr. Sal-Damon. I'm not the girl-" 

I silenced her by placing two fingers on her lips.

"Don't lie, I know you fantasize about me."

Her eyes grew wide with shock. Reading her mind was amusing I can't lie.

"I have something to tell you. Promise me you won't tell anyone else."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I'm not actually a teacher." I confessed

"You're not?"

"No. I just have a great knowledge of History. I've traveled the World and read many books."

My hand went up to her neck.

"I also have been with many girls, ladies of all kinds. But I never found the one perfect for me."

I leaned my mouth lower to her neck then stopped. I smiled and drew back my head and faced her.

I then held onto her shoulders and stared directly into her eyes.

"What I am about to do won't hurt you, so don't scream. Okay?"

I leaned back to her neck and gently bit it. Not enough to change her nor enough to feed myself. The bite was more pleasurable then again else.

As she passed out I whisked her off her feet and carried her to my Chevy Camero.