Part 9-My True Love

I laid Kileen down on the bed and massaged her stomach. She was half asleep by than and moaned at my touch.

I stopped massaging her and covered her body. I watched her as she slept feeling utterly adored and protective of my princess.

 I watched her as she slept feeling utterly adored and protective of my princess

That night I entered her mind and gave her something wonderful to dream of.

In Kileen's dream, I was sitting on a piano bench wearing a dress shirt and dress pants while playing a piano. The setting was a misty woods which was decadent but full of mysticism. I had cats and crows as the animals to roam around here. We vampires can create any kind of illusion in a person's mind. I left the piano and allowed it to play for another thirty minutes. 

I walked to where Kileen was and found her lying down on the ground. I placed my hand on my heart and bowed. Kileen giggled and curtsy for me, she looked so beautiful in her black gown with matching veil and red roses. I must admit, I created the perfect dream for not just her but myself too. 

I held out my hand and we began to dance. As we dance I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was truly full of joy. Never had she been this happy and in love with someone like me.

I smiled as our dance began to slow.

"This is what you've been looking for your whole life."

Surprised she stop dancing with me.

"How did you know?"

"Kileen, I can read minds."

She laughed having forgotten my ability.

I took one of the roses out of her hair and performed a magic trick. Amazement ran across her face seeing what I could do.

 Amazement ran across her face seeing what I could do

"You're something else Damon." She laughed as she watches me.

I wrapped my arm around her and held her close to my chest. The fire and passion blazing as the excitement which I knew was growing within her heart.

"Kileen, Do you do me the honor of becoming my vampire bride?" I asked her.

"Of course Damon." I smile as I took her hand as we began to kiss.

Sharing this dream with her while lying next to her with my arm wrapped protectively around her was wonderful. Knowing this was sure to bring  a beautiful smile on my face.

I knew she was the love I'd searched my whole life for. Who would have thought pretending to be a college professor would lead me to her?

"I love you Mr. Damon Salvatore." She whispered.

I slowly opened my eyes and winked at her.

"I love you too my little college babe."

We kissed once again.

The end