Second Chance

"Yo!!What are you two doing?"

I cracked open one eye to see Frank shaking Gerard,waking him up.

"Hey Frankie..,let him sleep for a few minutes,we didnt get a lot of sleep".I yawned.

"Yeah? What were you to doing?" his eyebrows raised.

"Talking"I rolled my eyes at him,stretching and getting up.Huh.Looks like we fell asleep right there.

I gazed at Gerard.He looked so peaceful.Like talking had lifted a huge weight off his shoulders.

With a jolt,I realized I was right last night.It DOES feel like the whole worlds weight had been lifted.

His mouth was slightly open,giving it slight snores.I smiled.His eyelashes were any girls envy-long,grazing his cheeks.Okay staring too long.Don't want Frank to get the wrong idea...i dont know whats wrong anymore.
"So,really how'd you to end up here?I just stepped out for a smoke and imagine my suprise at finding you to all cuddled up snoring."he chuckled.

I scowled."Shut up.I do not snore.Anyway,we both couldnt sleep so we walked around and ended up here."i answered him and knelt down just in time to hear Gerard mumble my name.I ignore my heart forgetting to beat for a second.Focus heart.

I whispered,"Hey Gee,wake up."

Frank snorted"Please.He might as well be deaf.If my shaking couldnt wake him then you stand no chance."

"Then what do you propose I do?"

"Hmmmmm.."

Minutes later we were standing in front of the snorer with a jug of cold water.We looked at each other and grinned evilly.

"1,2,3!!"

With a splash on his head,he woke up gasping.

"AAHHH!!Jesus frugging Christ!"

Frank and I fell to the floor laughing.

Gerard gave me a wounded look."Oh Jen,after our heart to heart,I thought your loyalty lies with me,not the joker"

I snorted turning my nose up at him saying'Hmp,Im loyal to none."

He grinned anf allowed Frank to pull him up.

"Alright people,Im going in to get a cup of coffee.Coming?"Frank said.

"Nah,I have to go back.Gotta get dressed for final rehearsals."I said.

"Ok..Hey Jen?Wanna catch a cab to Taco bell for lunch?"Gerard asked hopefully,"I promise i wont ever ditch you again."

I didnt expect him to do that."Okay."I smiled nodding walking away.I said over my shoulder,"I'll be ready at 2."

Id walked a few steps when Gerard called out again.

"Hey!!"

"Yeah?"I said turning around.

"You didnt tell me where your brother is right now."

I smirked at him."Here."

His mouth dropped open."Here??"

I didnt reply.Leaving him hanging I walked away.

_______________________________________

I stared out the window,deep in thought after rehearsal.I was thinking about one of my friends back in Georgia.Abby had caught her best friend Kayla and her boyfriend together.Seems it had been going on for quite a while.Right under her nose.She was devastated.